8:49 PM
Fujifilm X100V
Misaki Port - Miura Peninsula, Japan - April 2020

DSCF0111.JPG

DSCF0079.JPG

DSCF0088.JPG

All the best,
Mike

Lucky you to be out and about with that nice new camera... most of us are stuck at home! Enjoy!

Nice images! I'm really interested in the new classic negative film simulation - Fuji has always had really awesome colors in their analog space, but their film simulations by and large haven't replicated the tones of films like Pro 400H or Superia or C200. From the little I've seen classic neg seems to have finally branched in that direction.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Fujifilm X100V
Astia film simulation
Misaki Port - Miura Peninsula, Japan - April 2020

I'm quite a bit limited on where I can go and what I can do right now; no different from everyone else. I do my best to pursue my passion without putting anyone as well as myself in harms way.

DSCF0077.JPG

DSCF0068.JPG

DSCF0069.JPG

All the best,
Mike

X100V
Astia film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - April 2020

Seaweed hanging to dry at Hashirimizu beach
DSCF0172.JPG

A simple clothespin is all it takes to get the job done.
DSCF0127.JPG

The fishing port at Hashirimizu
DSCF0170.JPG

All the best,
Mike

Really excellent photos, Mike. Did you upgrade to the V from a previous X100 body? Regardless, I expect you're quite happy with the X100V.

I have the XF 23/1.4 for my X-Pro1, but I'm sure the X100V's lens is superior.

Really excellent photos, Mike. Did you upgrade to the V from a previous X100 body? Regardless, I expect you're quite happy with the X100V.

I have the XF 23/1.4 for my X-Pro1, but I'm sure the X100V's lens is superior.

Thank you, Pál_K, and yes I did upgrade from the "F" to the "V". So far I'm very pleased with it. With the leather half case it feels just right in my hand.

All the best,
Mike

@Yokosuka Mike - those images are beautiful. Are they more or less untouched from the camera, or have you adjusted them a bit? Congrats on the new camera, too.

@Yokosuka Mike - those images are beautiful. Are they more or less untouched from the camera, or have you adjusted them a bit? Congrats on the new camera, too.

Archiver, thank you very much!

I shoot JPEGs and after I upload them to Google-Photos I’ll use their simplistic editing tools to level the horizon, adjust exposure and sometimes crop if necessary. In-camera I have the tones tweaked a little bit too.

All the best,
Mike

At first glance I thought these clips for hanging seaweed out to dry were just normal clothespins. However, on closer inspection I see these pins have the jaws of a piranha fish. Not the sort of pins one would want for hanging one's frillies out to dry.

DSCF0203.JPG

Fujifilm X100V
Yokosuka, Japan - April 2020

All the best,
Mike

Back