did you know?

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
7:36 PM
pot is legal in all of canada as of tomorrow morning!

thought i'd check out the pot store nearest to me on the way home...

I live in Australia and we have a pot store just down the road. And pans. In fact all kinds of kitchen ware.

In Ontario no such legal stores. Yet. Only for medical and you have to pay to get prescription to some strange doctors who are taking in patients in hotel rooms.
To get it legally and just to get doped via skunk like fumes inhaling you have to order it online.

Northern Trump was flopping his lips already on its own Quebec for raising dope age from 18 to 19.
Ontario Premier (known as drug dealer back then) could physically find Truedope.
I guess, both have started week earlier.
It is all close friends in this dope party. Ex Toronto main cop is in charge as well.
Last name something like Fartino, Fartuno. He used to chaise drug dealers, now he is the one of them.
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...ven-when-top-cops-are-shilling-pot-james.html

Yet, my wife can't get medical cabanas prescription from family doctor. She has to eat this pharmaceutical toxic **** to deal with periodical arthritis pain.
It is not about helping people here, but extracting money from them to spend on some feeling good projects.

It has been legal and available over the counter in Las Vegas for some time now.

Medical pot was recently legalized in my state but our highly knowledgeable and imminently qualified legislators wrote the laws so narrowly and restrictively only about two people can buy it once it becomes available.

Medical pot was recently legalized in my state but our highly knowledgeable and imminently qualified legislators wrote the laws so narrowly and restrictively only about two people can buy it once it becomes available.

Before recreational MJ was legal in Nevada, medical was and they were blatantly abusing it. Things like billboards for "Dr. Reefer" and such!

It should have been legalized 50 years ago.
I always wondered why it required a constitutional amendment to ban alcohol back in the 1920's. Who decided that marijuana would be illegal??

We are fighting for legalization in November.

I have been a Medical "Patient" for nearly 6 years now. It sure beats the county lockup.

But as said above, the system has been used and abused, and now more or less caters to recreational users anyway.

On a smaller scale, our city is still fighting to keep it out, a losing battle as we vote in new council seats who would love the additional revenue of a dispensary.

Who is producing the pot that is for sale "recreationally" in Canada. Is there a supplier or is it going to be private growers supplying retail?

Best,
-Tim

In states that have legalized recreational use the biggest problem is it's a all cash business. Because weed is still illegal at the federal level, banks are banned from transactions related to it's growth or sale. This leads to both the growers and dispensary owners spending large amounts on security equipment, having to truck bales of cash to pay both bills and taxes leaving them exposed to robberies. As more states come on board with recreational use there will be pressure at the federal level for changes to the banking laws. Another problem in Oregon is what is colloquially called "leakage". Oregon is known for growing a premier product and a lot of it is grown. Even with the tracking required a lot of product is still being shipped illegally to other parts of the country. Hopefully Canada will have a better answer for some of these problems.

If we're talking about Australia in this "Did you know" thread, I'll mention this one:

Did you know that if a film or tv programme is being made in Australia and it's to be be released in the northern hemisphere, then it has to be filmed on special "upside-down" cameras or the film/programme won't be the right-way up when it's broadcast in the northern hemisphere?

If we're talking about Australia in this "Did you know" thread, I'll mention this one:

Did you know that if a film or tv programme is being made in Australia and it's to be be released in the northern hemisphere, then it has to be filmed on special "upside-down" cameras or the film/programme won't be the right-way up when it's broadcast in the northern hemisphere?

I guess, that's particularly improtant when they want to film restroom facilities, erm, the so called flush -- or do they even need an anti-anti-clockwise running film chamber then? :eek:

I guess, that's particularly improtant when they want to film restroom facilities, erm, the so called flush -- or do they even need an anti-anti-clockwise running film chamber then? :eek:

Sort of, the "upside-down" camera takes care of the flushing etc.. If those were not used then when the film/programme was broadcast the water etc. (eeewww!) would simply pour out onto what was the ceiling but which would then be the floor, but film cameras do need special "Anti anti-clockwise" film and canisters etc. Digital cameras have upside-down slots for upside-down memory cards.

Back