Sneaky (cat!)

Chris, that looks like a nice bag - may I ask what it is?

Cheers, and a quick recovery.
sebastian

Its a Think Tank Retrospective 6. It holds two Leicas (M3 and M4-2), four lenses (Zeiss 25mm f2.8 Biogon, Leica 35mm f2.4 Summarit-M, Leica 50mm f2.4 Summarit-M, Leica 90mm f2.5 Summarit-M), a light meter (Sekonic L-758DR), and a case that holds ten rolls of 35mm film. Its a nice bag, I like it a lot. I have a larger Retrospective 7 next to it that holds my digital setup, an Olympus OM-D E-M1 mark II, 12-40mm f2,8 Olympus Po lens, 7-14mm f2.8 Olympus Pro lens, and Panasonic 45-150mm f4-5.6 lens, plus light meter.

View attachment 4837819

My son sitting on the sofa trying to work a few days ago, while Sneaky sleeps cuddled up to him. Sneaky often stretches out over the keyboard, but he was being nicer today! Mack is a software engineer whose employer lets him work remotely. Sneaky believes that he is the harder working one here!

Please extend my regards to the Sneakmeister. His pictures bring me great happiness. (Also regards to your son ;)

View attachment 4837819

My son sitting on the sofa trying to work a few days ago, while Sneaky sleeps cuddled up to him. Sneaky often stretches out over the keyboard, but he was being nicer today! Mack is a software engineer whose employer lets him work remotely. Sneaky believes that he is the harder working one here!
Mack is a software engineer; Sneaky rules an empire. No comparison.

View attachment 4837819

I'm not sure Sneaky is working harder, but he certainly considers himself more important!

- Murray

I had my son’s cat and my son here for three weeks. He looks like Sneakey (the cat not the son); total mayhem, but nice!

Sneaky does most of his mayhem outside, where he fights other cats and terrorizes opossums. He's gotten too lazy to kill many mice the last couple of years!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Dogs think humans are their masters, cats know we're their SLAVES.

I'm not sure Sneaky is working harder, but he certainly considers himself more important!

- Murray

Mack is a software engineer; Sneaky rules an empire. No comparison.

Being the KING is hard work, even when you sleep 20 hours a day!

Please extend my regards to the Sneakmeister. His pictures bring me great happiness. (Also regards to your son ;)

sneaky-steak-worship.jpg

Back