Which Ricoh GR?

Been neck strap photog I'm finding it difficult to use cameras on the wrist strap.
GRD III is no exclusion. It is very good how light weighted it is. But its size...
I just can't find comfortable way of holding it for long in hand.

I asked at Russian speaking forum where they have massive thread for tiny cameras like GR, XF10, CoolPix A. One of the GR III users showed how he holds it then camera is not in use.
I realized the wrist strap GR III came with (seems to be original, since camera came boxed) is way too long. I switched to much shorter one. It provides partial support, relief while camera is down in the right hand. Will test today.

I asked at Russian speaking forum where they have massive thread for tiny cameras like GR, XF10, CoolPix A. One of the GR III users showed how he holds it then camera is not in use.
I realized the wrist strap GR III came with (seems to be original, since camera came boxed) is way too long. I switched to much shorter one. It provides partial support, relief while camera is down in the right hand. Will test today.

While I use Gordy wrist straps on the other cameras I use regularly, I’ve always used the wrist straps which come with the camera on the Ricohs I’ve owned, in part because they are thinner and fit well into the camera pouches I’ve used; never found them to be too long.

While I use Gordy wrist straps on the other cameras I use regularly, I’ve always used the wrist straps which come with the camera on the Ricohs I’ve owned, in part because they are thinner and fit well into the camera pouches I’ve used; never found them to be too long.

I looked closely at the wrist strap GRD III came with. It is labeled as Sony.

Back