Where on earth is....THIS?

571514m3

Established
Local time
2:31 AM
I am always pleasantly surprised by the range and depth of what is known by members of any group of people. Some call it hive knowledge. I also know that RFF hail from far and wide. So here is an invite to post on this thread with photos where the location may not be immediately obvious. Anything really, on or near the street. While on a walk or travelling. Post and let's see if someone knows where it was taken. This one I took minutes ago, but where?

Egon_Bérnhard_L1009320__20230901.jpg

I am always pleasantly surprised by the range and depth of what is known by members of any group of people. Some call it hive knowledge. I also know that RFF hail from far and wide. So here is an invite to post on this thread with photos where the location may not be immediately obvious. Anything really, on or near the street. While on a walk or travelling. Post and let's see if someone knows where it was taken. This one I took minutes ago, but where?

View attachment 4826129
Is it Terminal 2 at Charles de Gaulle airport?

Close!
It’s a small design element in Terminal A/B, Dubai Airport. The terminal design channels a wide body aircraft.
:)

Back