Weekend Photography Plans: What are you up to?

Just developed two rolls of Kentemere 400 in HC-110. One shot at 320 ISO and one in 400 ISO.

IMG_20240406_125226_(850_x_638_pixel).jpg

IMG_20240406_125244_(366_x_650_pixel).jpg

A quick scan on the first film (320 iso) shows that it is not as bullet proof as it's more expensive hp5 sibling - in good sunlight, highlights are getting blown out very easily. Maybe HC110 (1+50) is not a good match.

In Cambodia visiting my fiance before she emigrates to the USA.

Shooting the Robam Trot Ceremony at
Koh Slacket Studio, Kien Svay - Kokir, Cambodia

iPhone 15 Pro

1712406401180.jpeg

Last edited:
I am trying to find some suitable photography targets this weekend. I used the M9 with the 75/1.4 Summilux at Joe Patti's Seafood in Pensacola.
Then I switched around cameras and I used the Lux with the M10. Simple things like that.

I used my M10 with a Canon 7.5mm fisheye lens while holding our dog (Ginger) on a leash at the Pensacola Farmers Market.
There was no need to focus with such a lens. Point and shoot. I have just taken the 7.5mm lens off my camera and I placed a Hexanon 50/2.4 lens on it instead.

Last edited:
A friend of mine is decluttering, and came across several cameras her ex-husband bought many years back. One was an ancient Agfa 120 folder from the 1940's (?). Inside was an exposed roll of B&W film. I'm going to develop it and see if I get any images.

Addendum: I processed the roll of 120 film and no images. Cool old camera though.

Jim B.

Last edited:
I briefly attended an outdoors gathering of people with classical British sport cars, such as the Jaguar E Type and MG and Triumph cars.
It is an annual event in Pensacola. I took some photos with the M10 and Hexanon 50/2.4, plus my iPhone for quick dissemination to some friends.

Weekend Plans
My wife and I will spend the weekend (3 days) at the seaside resort village of Atagawa (eastcoast of Izu peninsula).
We've stayed here many times in the past and will likely visit many more times in the future; we like it here :).
This is an image from a previous stay.​
U69954.1715725218.0.jpg

X100V using the built in ND filter
Atagawa - Izu Peninsula, Japan​

All the best,
Mike

Back