The Girls in the Windows

I wonder if the above photo was an inspiration or influence for Led Zeppelin’s album cover for Physical Graffiti?

I still have the original album release with the sliding sleeves.

There’s a shot of him in this article wearing a ‘Blad, but I am not sure that’s what he’s used.

I didn't see that in the article. There's a picture of him with a 35mm rangefinder (Leica? can't tell) but that's the only picture of him I see.

The thing that is odd is that the rewind knob appears to be on the opposite side of the camera (left) whereas the accessory rail is on the right. Also, the camera back film rewind crank should be on right (but I don't know early designs and if it was included on those early backs). Negative was reversed perhaps?

OG_H1.png

The thing that is odd is that the rewind knob appears to be on the opposite side of the camera (left) whereas the accessory rail is on the right. Also, the camera back film rewind crank should be on right (but I don't know early designs and if it was included on those early backs). Negative was reversed perhaps?

View attachment 4829494
Ray,

I have no doubt it is a reversed print on a Hasselblad.

Bill

View attachment 4829494
Now that's odd -- this picture doesn't appear in the version of the article I saw. Definitely a Hasselblad, reversed image.

Back