Our Street Photography . . . Post yours!

U82583I1535342292.SEQ.0.jpg

Los Angeles Int'l Airport

(two German motorcycle (Airport Police) there ( 3 O'clock ) maybe with German HK416... ahh, i feel safe...👌😁)

City of Los Angeles, USA

a Taipei-metro Image

Panasonic mFT G6,
Olympus Zuiko 14-42

you sure you wanna be a cop when you grew up

Arcadia, Los Angeles County, USA

a Taipei-metro Image

Canon APSC T4i,
Tamron 24-70 Fullframe Lens made in Japan

Probably shot this around 1968 on Kodachrome X. I think is hot it with a 65 Elmar and Visoflex 2 on an M2 but may have been my 90 2.8 Elmarit ( not the tele version ).

Attachments

• folio color  4.jpeg
    folio color 4.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 15
Thought it is a good idea to revive an open thread on Street Photography.
Where RFF shooters can their own street shots.

The street in all facets, rogue, polished, crowded, lonely, in movement, still, backlit, chicklit, brutal . . you name it.
Maybe just plain B&W?

Really, I can't say I am a Street Photographer. Rather a shooter on the streets. Not daring or impolite enough I'm afraid. Still I observe. Others are more in the flux. Show they get the feeling of the street, being on the level of the people.

Anyway I invite everyone to post stuff, and please make some comm

The street in all facets, rogue, polished, crowded, lonely, in movement, still, backlit, chicklit, brutal . . you name it.
Maybe just plain B&W?

Really, I can't say I am a Street Photographer. Rather a shooter on the streets. Not daring or impolite enough I'm afraid. Still I observe. Others are more in the flux. Show they get the feeling of the street, being on the level of the people.

Anyway I invite everyone to post stuff, and please make some comments on what makes it great.

albert
Hi, everyone, I’m new to this forum, nice pictures here! Here’s my first picture.

Attachments

• a (295 of 402).jpeg
    a (295 of 402).jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 14

Maybe just plain B&W?

Anyway I invite everyone to post stuff, and please make some comments on what makes it great.
Traffic ticket.
1709932213860.jpeg

Back