What new Voigtlander RF or SLR product would you like to see?

Don’t know how possible this is, but M mount versions of the fantastic 40mm f2 Ultron SII and 58mm f1.4 Nokton would be wonderful

I'd like an SLR with a moderately panoramic 24 x 54mm aperture. The normal lens should be 35mm. I would use it for panoramic slides in the Hasselblad projector; and B&W negatives as well. I like my panoramic images to be around a 2.2:1 aspect ratio. Much wider, and they become too much of a narrow ribbon with cropped-out foreground!

I echo the idea of a digital Bessa!!!

It shouldn't be that hard: couldn't Cosina buy the rights to the Epson RD1? And maybe resize the sensor so the crop factor won't be quite so severe? You know, maybe reduce the crop factor to 1.33? If Leica can do it, so can Cosina!

I'd like, even though it is impossible, a limited production run of 500 ZM bodies, maybe badges as bessas, with mechanical shutter. It's quite a long time since the model was sadly discontinued, but the dies might be there.
Or maybe another limited production run of a mechanical bessa.
Cosina is still building FM10s for Nikon, as they still appear in the nikon global website.
I still shoot more than 99% of my pics in film, I'm only 100% digital with an ailing and glued together Pentax i-10 for recording repairs and tinkering in my cameras and other stuff

Back