Use SX-70 film in your old Polaroid Type 100-400 Folder

I can see this for a Model 180, 190, or 195.
I've been using my RetroSpekt SLR680- it is like new. The SLR690 is coming up on 25 years old now, works fine. I keep color in one, B&W in the other.

Cool idea, but too late for me; I either sold or gave away my pack film Polaroids some time ago now.

(The original SX-70 that my uncle bought new in 1974, and he gave me in 2012, is still working well with current SX-70 film.)

G

Besides the hefty price tag there are a couple of things that strike me here. To get the correct orientation you have hold the camera in the vertical position. I also noted that the viewfinder is not replaced so the framing will probably be a bit haphazard. As for the advantage of better lenses I suppose that depends on what model you've got, many of the type 100 cameras had plastic lenses. Let's hope that those who buy it are happy, though.
Before I jump on this bandwagon I will wait a bit and see what "doc" Florian Kaps has up his sleeve. And I still have a few packs of Fuji FP100C and FP3000B in the fridge.

Looks cool but expensive. Another similar option is converting a 110,150 or 800 to instax wide using the Lomograflok back. Bigger image, lower cost per shot.

Shawn

......Before I jump on this bandwagon I will wait a bit and see what "doc" Florian Kaps has up his sleeve.....

Easy answer, nothing. There are videos on YouTube from several years back with "doc" saying there's no way to make an affordable, peel-apart, instant film.

Jim B.

Keep in mind, since there is no mirror in the light path on the pack film cameras, any image exposed on SX-70/600 film will be reversed left to right.

Back