Japan Tokyo meetup

bence8810

Well-known
Local time
10:47 PM
Hi there,

I've been in Japan for 3 years now and have been shooting film for about 10 months.

The one Japanese photo-buddy I have lives far and is busy so I basically don't have anyone to talk photography with other than through forums.

Was wondering if some of you would be interested in meeting up sometimes?
I have a family and work 09:00-19:00 but can still squeeze some free time during evenings or weekends.

Let's get together for some beers and talk some photography!

Cheers,
Ben

HI Ben,

I am living in Yokohama since 4years and some month now and zes there are some RFF members here in the Kanto Metropolis ariea.

Some of us are meeting more or less regular .

Unfortunately I will be out of the country for the next weeks, otherwise I would have tried oragniye something.

HI Ben, I am living in Yokohama since 4years and some month now and zes there are some RFF members here in the Kanto Metropolis ariea. Some of us are meeting more or less regular . Unfortunately I will be out of the country for the next weeks, otherwise I would have tried oragniye something.
Hi there,

That's great, I'd love to join you guys next time.
I live in Mitaka and work in Minato-ku but am happy to travel anywhere in the area.

Let me know if there's anything.

Thanks,
Ben

Meeting up sounds like a good plan! :) Chofu is close to Shinjuku/Shibuya areas but other places are also very welcome. This and the next weekend I am busy with work (and not in Tokyo anyway) but after that it would be fine.

Meeting up sounds like a good plan! :) Chofu is close to Shinjuku/Shibuya areas but other places are also very welcome. This and the next weekend I am busy with work (and not in Tokyo anyway) but after that it would be fine.

Thanks Gabor, let's aim the weekend after that if that's okay.

I am away from Japan from Nov 15-23 / Dec 7-13 and Dec 19-31

Anything before and in between works!
Looking forward to!
Ben

Thanks Gabor, let's aim the weekend after that if that's okay.

I am away from Japan from Nov 15-23 / Dec 7-13 and Dec 19-31

Anything before and in between works!
Looking forward to!
Ben

OK, let`s focus on that weekend at first. I also plan a short trip to visit family later in November but not decided yet.

Fantastic, the more the merrier.
I actually don't know anyone in person I believe so this will be a great way to get to know you guys!

I'll be in Tokyo from around the 13th-24th of January next year, would be happy to meet up if anyone is around and free.

Please drop us a note in January and let's set something up.

To the rest, about this weekends meetup. Can we do Sunday? I have a friend in town on Saturday as it turns out and won't be able to do anything else.

Also, where do we meet and when?
Thanks,
Ben

Sunday is also better for me. Maybe around early noon at some place easily to reach for everybody ? Just a suggestion, how about 2PM at Shinjuku JR South-Exit?

JR新宿駅南口 (JR Shinjuku Station, South Exit)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back