21457709226_05317bd11e_c.jpg

Old but not Antique Roadshow, very rare in US

Suzuki Kizashi ( 兆し, means Signs )

2.4L i4, 2010-2013 (US) this one is a 2010 model
Arcadia, Los Angeles County

a Taipei-metro Img

Lumix G6, Panasonic 14mmF2.5
Pana Std pic Sty

The car of the last president of the Republic of Vietnam, Nguyễn Văn Thiệu on permanent display in the basement of the former Presidential Palace, which is today's, Reunification Hall. Leica SL2S - Zeiss Distagon T* 4/18 ZM.

Shot on film using Minolta Hi Matic F and Lomo 100 CN film. Not the most resolving combo, but give them plenty of light, and they seem to "sing" very nicely. Specular highlight sparkles are due to square-shaped aperture.
202306 Minolta Hi Matic F.jpg

Shot on film using Minolta Hi Matic F and Lomo 100 CN film. Not the most resolving combo, but give them plenty of light, and they seem to "sing" very nicely.
Technical merits or lack thereof aside, you've managed to create an image with a lot going on here. In addition to capturing the Alfa, which is an interesting car in its own right, you managed to catch the car's driver/owner in an animated conversation with the person talking to him while what appears to be another photographer looks on from the other side of the car. Meanwhile, the two other guys in the background appear to be admiring or at least discussing another car that was there (a Lancia Fulvia perhaps?). Thanks for sharing!

Technical merits or lack thereof aside, you've managed to create an image with a lot going on here. In addition to capturing the Alfa, which is an interesting car in its own right, you managed to catch the car's driver/owner in an animated conversation with the person talking to him while what appears to be another photographer looks on from the other side of the car. Meanwhile, the two other guys in the background appear to be admiring or at least discussing another car that was there (a Lancia Fulvia perhaps?). Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! Pure luck, really: I stumbled upon the car show by accident, shot most of the photos digitally, but recalled that I was also packing a film camera, and made a few final photos as the Alfa's driver was preparing to leave. Certainly wasn't consciously aware of the driver's hand gesture, or that of the man on the extreme left - call it "happy little accidents"!

Back