a Shout out , A Happy Birthday to 'Shab'

Happy birthday! I have never been to the Basque Country, the closest was la Rioja, I might have passed some towns belonging to the Basque part when visiting Rioja vineyards but never stayed there. It would be nice to see the coastal side. I hope the vaccination speeds up and we all can travel and enjoy life again. Have a nice celebration!

valdas, the coastala side is beautiful, but the mountains also are very special... Yes, I also hope the vaccination speeds up and we all can travel and enjoy life again... Thank you!!

Happy Birthday Shab...
I have been to Bilbao many years ago and drove back to Madrid...beautiful landscape...beautiful people...fantastic food...
Happy Birthday...!!!!

Thank you very much!! Yes, Bilbao has changed a lot in the last 20 years, from an industrial city to a touristic city. :)

Happy Birthday, Shab! Your images are a continual source of inspiration. All the best!

Thank you very much for birthday and your words... all the best for you also!

Happy birthady Xabier - hope you're having a great day!

Thank you very much Pan! Yes, it has been a great day, a family day! (we only could be the five, without any of the others family persons... but with a lot of hugs, smiles and laughs! The best for lockdown situation. I hope you are fine.

Hey! Happy Birthday, Xabier.

Your family photos are absolutely brilliant. Always inspiring. I hope you take some of your birthday and share them with us.

Happy birthday, Xabier! And thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much dfranklin!

We're having "Birthday theads" again? I thought they'd just disappeared.

Anyway, happy birthday to you Shab.

Thank you!

Hey! Happy Birthday, Xabier.

Your family photos are absolutely brilliant. Always inspiring. I hope you take some of your birthday and share them with us.

Thank you very much Greg! Today I haven't made any photograph. It has been a non-camera day. Today I have wanted to be with my two eyes, arms, hands, feet... absolutely for them. It has been special. They have wanted to portray me, with their smart phone or Canon AE-1... today I was the subject and I have decided to respect it. It has been very beautiful...

Happy Birthday, Xabier!

I enjoy the photos you share with us here.

Also, Basque is a fascinating language and culture. It's probably the last remnant of an ancient European family of languages, now otherwise lost and forgotten.

(I was a student of languages and linguistics, so language and languages are my greatest passion. I grieve every old language lost.)

- Murray

Happy birthday to you!

Erik.

Thank you very much Erik!

Everything Helen says. Happy Birthday.

And thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Best,
-Tim

Thank you very much Tim and it's a pleasure to share with you.

Happy bday fellow AQ :)

Thank you Guy Pinhas! And a question: what is "AQ"?

Happy Birthday, Xabier!

I enjoy the photos you share with us here.

Also, Basque is a fascinating language and culture. It's probably the last remnant of an ancient European family of languages, now otherwise lost and forgotten.

(I was a student of languages and linguistics, so language and languages are my greatest passion. I grieve every old language lost.)

- Murray

Thank you so much Murray! I agree with you... I also grieve every old language lost. So, I try everyday to speak and live in Basque, with my sons and daughter, with my friends, in my work, with my students, everywhere I can. As you say it's an old language and culture and it's also my family's language. Thank you so much Murray.

Happy Birthday Xabier! Thank you for all your wonderful pictures that you share with us.

Thank you Peter! As I said before, it's a pleasure to share with you, really.

Happy Birthday Xabier. You’re a great gift to RFF. Many happy returns of the day.

Thank you Richard! RFF and his members is/are a great for me also. :)

When I was young I didn't think in the same way, but now, the last years, I have been understanding that I'm finding friends in this forum. It is in a different way as I understood before, yes, but it's also so exciting!

Happy Birthday "Shab", best wishes and many more great exposures!

Thank you leicapixie! I also wish you many more great exposures!

Happy!

Happy!

You are right, Shab! Never to late to congratulate: thus, happy birthday every day!

Xabier,
Haha, Silly

Guy was referring to my comment In your Birthday greeting
And a fellow Aquarian too.., he just made it AQ

I’m an Aquarius, with Birthday coming soon and I guess Guy is too !!

Just lost in translation ... ;)

Xabier,
Haha, Silly

Guy was referring to my comment In your Birthday greeting
And a fellow Aquarian too.., he just made it AQ

I’m an Aquarius, with Birthday coming soon and I guess Guy is too !!

Just lost in translation ... ;)

Yes I'm lost in translation so many times!! :bang::D

Thank you!

So your brithday is coming... I will be awake to know!

Thank you so much for creating this Thread/present... it has been great.

Back