A few of mine

167509113.jpg

167509114.jpg

167366662.jpg

Update for those interested.

The show came down at the end of June and we sold all the books I had brought and I brought more than I thought i would ever sell at the opening and sold these 4 prints.

L1031338_zps9c52e0f4.jpg

L1039452_zpsghguiagl.jpg

L1043458_zpsjmgjjjm4.jpg

L1004866_zps0zjowd1l.jpg

Thanks everyone here for your encouragement and thank you to those that attended the opening or stopped by while the exhibit was up.

Sorry for the photobucket bands across the images but PB is holding things hostage haha.
Anyway for anyone interested I had a big exhibit in Hamburg last May. The really great part other that it was a big one man exhibit it was all underwritten. Even my hotel and filght. Hamburg is such a beautiful city.

171160094.jpg

Glad to see your moniker and avatar back in circulation. The Hamburg show will always be a milestone of validation.

Robert

Glad to see your moniker and avatar back in circulation. The Hamburg show will always be a milestone of validation.

Robert

Thanks Robert. It was a wonderful experience. For me it's getting my work seen and the bonus is all the wonderful people I meet both as subjects and people that come to see the work.

A couple of Key West oldies
170485725.jpg

This particular Burn-in-Hell street scold looks so much like the one I photographed by Powell Square SFO in 2012. They all seem to have buzzcuts and show up wherever gender diversity and Let the Good Times Roll walk hand in hand.

med_U45148I1359321159.SEQ.0.jpg

Oh how he harangued everyone! Here were his “helpers”—

med_U45148I1359321161.SEQ.1.jpg

Very nice, Allen. Good to see you're on the street. I've been to the city once in the last eight months. Really missing it.

John

Thanks John,

I haven't been out a lot. Crazy times. My daughter lives in Knoxville and is very sick right now with Covid. She got it late Sept and isn't getting any better. Got to be careful in these crazy times.

How have you been?

Back