Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Image Processing: Darkroom / Lightroom / Film > Photo Software

Photo Software Discussions of all the photo software - except scanning software which is in the forum with scanners.

M240 jpeg issue in LR 6
Old 02-10-2017   #1
Huss

M240 jpeg issue in LR 6

So, for the first time ever I decided to try to shoot B&W jpegs on my M240.
The idea is to use this setting when I use my Lomo 32mm flapjack lens..(it colour smears really badly on the digital M)

Set the camera to shoot jpegs, film mode set etc etc.

I see the B&W images on the camera's screen, but they do not import into LR6. Only the DNG files - whether I have the camera set to record jpeg only, or jpeg + DNG.

Sooooo.... what am I doing wrong? (stick the memory card into my computer, open LR, import as I always do). FYI I have no issues if I import jpegs from my Nikon D750.

Thanks!

Old 02-10-2017   #2
fenixv8

you can copy them into a separate folder from the SD card to your computer then import them from that folder to LR. just the jpegs.

Old 02-10-2017   #3
Godfrey
somewhat colored

Go to Lightroom Preferences, General tab, and set the option that says "treat JPEGs as separate files".

When that is not set, JPEG+raw pairs are treated as one file and only the raw file is imported into Lightroom.

G

Old 02-10-2017   #4
Huss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
Go to Lightroom Preferences, General tab, and set the option that says "treat JPEGs as separate files".

When that is not set, JPEG+raw pairs are treated as one file and only the raw file is imported into Lightroom.

G
You Sir, rock!

That was it.