Old 5 Days Ago   #1721
CharlesDAMorgan

Duplicate post

Apart from that have a Rolleiflex 3.5F, the odd Minolta XD7, Hasselblad 500cm, a Topcon Super D and an Intrepid 5x4 large format (not the half of it but I am clearing them out, honest).

I do all my own black and white developing at home.

Old 5 Days Ago   #1722
CharlesDAMorgan

Triplicate post

Apart from that have a Rolleiflex 3.5F, the odd Minolta XD7, Hasselblad 500cm, a Topcon Super D and an Intrepid 5x4 large format (not the half of it but I am clearing them out, honest).

Old 4 Days Ago   #1723
ASA 32

_190906_1536_037.jpg

by ASA 32, on Flickr

1953 Dodge Coronet with GyroMatic Transmission

Leica M262, CV 50mm Nokton f/1.5

Old 4 Days Ago   #1724
ASA 32

_190906_1535_033.jpg

by ASA 32, on Flickr

Ditto the above

Old 4 Days Ago   #1725
CharlesDAMorgan

Gorgeous! I love old rusty cars with real patina.

Old 4 Days Ago   #1726
Guth
Observational Documenter

I've lived in Oregon for more than 16 years now. This year I finally got around to attending the Forest Grove Concours d'Elegance. There were numerous wonderful cars there, many worth a small fortune. But the car that really tickled me was was this lovely 1968 Triumph TR250 that I spied sitting in the shade.

Old 4 Days Ago   #1727
David Hughes
David Hughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesDAMorgan View Post
Gorgeous! I love old rusty cars with real patina.

Yup but difficult to dig out of the mud and get home for a bit of work on them...

Regards, David

Old 4 Days Ago   #1728
CharlesDAMorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hughes View Post
Yup but difficult to dig out of the mud and get home for a bit of work on them...

Regards, David
Minor detail!

Shot this 1938 Ford 85 Flathead V8 truck interior on my Linhof the other day. Boy is it stunning.

Old 3 Days Ago   #1729
Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guth View Post
I've lived in Oregon for more than 16 years now. This year I finally got around to attending the Forest Grove Concours d'Elegance. There were numerous wonderful cars there, many worth a small fortune. But the car that really tickled me was was this lovely 1968 Triumph TR250 that I spied sitting in the shade.
The dappled light emphasizes the shine and shapes, fine photo of a gorgeous Triumph! I had my 1965 Corvair Corsa Turbo in the concours at Forest Grove many years ago, along with some others of our Seattle-area group, CORSA Northwest (CORvair Society of America).

Old 3 Days Ago   #1730
Guth
Observational Documenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
The dappled light emphasizes the shine and shapes, fine photo of a gorgeous Triumph! I had my 1965 Corvair Corsa Turbo in the concours at Forest Grove many years ago, along with some others of our Seattle-area group, CORSA Northwest (CORvair Society of America).
Thanks! A number of years ago I was seriously looking into buying a 2nd gen Corvair. My parents had owned both a 1st gen and a 2nd gen back when they were new. Unfortunately the 2nd gen was totaled after another driver ran a stop sign and slammed into us as we were headed down a country road just outside of town. They are neat cars with a design that really stood apart from GM’s other offerings.

Old 2 Days Ago   #1731
CharlesDAMorgan

My favouritest pick up truck (it's close enough) of all time starting its return to roadworthiness. The body will be left largely untouched, the interior restored partially (got to have something to sit on) and the engine plan has yet to be decided - the original truck flathead will need a lot of work and probably be a bit slow; but a later, larger 4.2 French flathead with lots of trimmings might be de trop. Some glass without bullet holes would also be useful...

Old 2 Days Ago   #1732
David Hughes
David Hughes

Pick ups are interesting as a lot of makers did small runs of them; I once saw a Morris Marina pick-up and then there's other variations like the old Jaguar (60's etc) as estate cars and so on.

All good harmless fun until you buy one...

Regards, David

1916 Maxwell
Old 1 Day Ago   #1733
pschauss

1916 Maxwell

Rolleiflex Automat - Arista Edu Ultra 200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190914011_small.jpg (100.0 KB, 7 views)

Old 16 Hours Ago   #1734
CharlesDAMorgan

My very own 1971 Mercedes W114 250CE in Arab Gray, Brunhilde. Took her out to a meet for the first time in a year (fan belt alignment problem) and she drove flawlessly. Shot on Fuji 400H with my Mamiya RB67, the film giving a fabulous rendering of her colour (which is about 18% grayscale in the shade - doubly useful!).