Which film holders are these?
Old 08-28-2019   #1
Registered User
Solvstrom is offline
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 11
Which film holders are these?

Hi guys

I'm currently scanning my 35mm and 120 with a DSLR setup. It's great, but it's still a little time consuming having to put the negatives in a film holder every time. I'm looking for a film holder like the one in this video where I can just slide the film in. Essentially I wanna slide each frame from start to finish instead of cutting it into 6 frames to fit my current film holder.


Does anyone know where I can find this film holder? He does mention and old EPSON holder though, but I'm not sure which one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2019   #2
( IRL Richard Karash )
ColSebastianMoran's Avatar
ColSebastianMoran is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,383
The film holders in the video are from an Epson flatbed scanner.

Beseler Negatrans is an interesting option. Also, look for Negative Supply MK1. Both these have a wheel you turn to advance the film.
Col. Sebastian Moran, ret. (not really)

In Classifieds Now: Bessa R2S, Contax IIa, VC Meter II and Nikon lenses
Use this link to leave feedback for me.

Named "Best heavy-game shooter in the Eastern Empire." Clubs: Anglo-Indian, Tankerville, and Bagatelle Card Club.
Sony E/FE, Nikon dSLR, and iPhone digital. Misc film.
Birds, portraits, events, family. Mindfulness, reflection, creativity, and stance.
  Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:32.

vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All content on this site is Copyright Protected and owned by its respective owner. You may link to content on this site but you may not reproduce any of it in whole or part without written consent from its owner.