Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Fuji X Series > Fuji X-100 Series

Fuji X-100 Series This forum is for fans of the rangefinder retrostyled Fuji X Series of digital cameras.

Just one more ... Fuji X-T100
Old 12-30-2019   #1
dee

Just one more ... Fuji X-T100

Frankly I am still content with my Fuji X-T1 , X-Pro1 and basic X-M1 [ bought for the kit zoom for the X-Pro ]

They keep me grounded , given my constant disorientation and my wife's recurring cancer.

However , I have bought an X-100 which is a compact style camera with standard 24mp sensor [ Sony ? ]- SLR style with EVF.

I have no need of it but they are being sold off at an affordable £350 as an insurance should the X-T1 fail .

I just fancied a brand new , up to date basic camera which is a touch less 'serious' in Champagne !
Unfortunately , the X-T30 is beyond my means , but that's not to say that I will not come back in a couple of years for a used body.

As for the snap shooting , that's as erratic as ever , mostly skies and around the hospitals , but it's never been about 'photography' , more of a comfort zone with toys that actually DO something and make magic .

Regards
dee
Fuji X-Pro 1 and X-M1 joined by neat X-T1

Contax/Kiev hybrids - Contax II silver /tan , Contax III + Kiev IV meter etc , Contax II , Kiev shutter from parts camera .
Minolta SR1s/SR7v/SRTs various !

Puns,Cameras and snapshots keeping ASD and dees'ruptive Girl/Boy/Me?' dee'structive dee'sorientation contained.

Old 01-11-2020   #2
davhill
Canon P

Ok, that’s confusing. This is the Fuji X-100 forum, about the X-100, X-100F and X-100T series. The latest X-100T is the 16mp compact “rangefinder” style digital camera.

If you bought a Fuji X-T100 (24mp SLR style), that’s different.

But congratulations.