Teufel VC 6x6 Enlarger
Old 07-08-2019   #1
madNbad

Teufel VC 6x6 Enlarger

My neighbor was recently gifted most of the supplies to set up a darkroom. Included in the boxes of trays, reels and squeegees was a Teufel VC 6x6 enlarger. I have no idea of which lens it is equipped with or if there are any carriers beside 6x6. I believe it has not been converted for U.S. current, mostly because when I found the enlarging timer my neighbor mentioned it still had a European plug. There is not a lot of information on the net about it and was curious if anyone could give me some information.

Old 07-08-2019   #2
Erik van Straten

A quick look on Google learns me that it is a German enlarger from the fifties/sixties with a Steinheil lens. Looks very solid and professional. Teufel VS, not VC.

Erik.

Old 07-08-2019   #3
madNbad

Thanks, I’ll try to get a better look at the enlarger and other items. One thing I did find was a Agfa film squeegee. It looks like a pair of chrome windshield wipers connected with a rivet for the pivot point.