Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

New website and a newsletter
Old 05-18-2017   #1
bojanfurst

New website and a newsletter

I am going to indulge into a bit of shameless self-promotion. I've recently created a website that is a bit more professional than the blog I have been keeping for years. You can check it out here: bojanfurstphotography.com. Any comments/critique are welcome.

As part of that website, i am also launching a very short, probably monthly newsletter. Every issue is going to have a very short story about whatever project I am working on, a profile of another photographer, and a bunch of links focused on a topic that people will hopefully find useful. It's all going to be photography related and most of it will be about analog process. If you are interested in subscribing you can do that at the bottom of the page here: Newsletter subscription.

I am going to send the first issue out this weekend.

Cheers!
twitter
Web

Old 05-18-2017   #2
Ko.Fe.
Me. Write ESL. Ko.

Some images are bigger than screen size. Some needs more attention for dust removal: https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=2500w

Nice content overall. Don't know why you need to start regata with two shots of poutine.

Old 05-18-2017   #3
charjohncarter

I looked all through it, refreshing to see something different. Nice work.

Old 05-18-2017   #4
bojanfurst

Thanks!

Good eye on the poutine thing. Maybe that's my unconscious rebellion against the sheer amount of poutine consumed in that one day I'll switch things around a bit.

Bojan
twitter
Web