Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Photography General Interest

Photography General Interest Neat Photo stuff NOT particularly about Rangefinders.

Help identifying this lens mount
Old 07-12-2019   #1
CharlesDAMorgan

Help identifying this lens mount

Popped in to my dealer today, before selling me a Rolleiflex 2.8F, he brought out this Angenieux 9.5-57mm 16mm cine zoom. He knows I want to convert something interesting to use with mirrorless. He has no idea what it is or worth, and is selling it for a customer who inherited it and equally has not a clue.

I thought I'd be able to work out the mount pretty quickly, but the three flange is absolutely baffling - any ideas welcome! The third photo shows it was used in Swedish Radio (a lens for Radio umm)

Apart from that have a Rolleiflex 3.5F, the odd Minolta XD7, Hasselblad 500cm, a Topcon Super D and an Intrepid 5x4 large format (not the half of it but I am clearing them out, honest).

I do all my own black and white developing at home.

Old 07-12-2019   #2
Phil_F_NM
Camera hacker

Looks like a B4 mount. It's a TV mount, mostly for location ENG and it won't cover even 16mm 3:4 so on a mirrorless it will vignette mechanically.
Phil Forrest

Old 07-12-2019   #3
CharlesDAMorgan

Thanks Phil - very helpful. Not one for me then!

Apart from that have a Rolleiflex 3.5F, the odd Minolta XD7, Hasselblad 500cm, a Topcon Super D and an Intrepid 5x4 large format (not the half of it but I am clearing them out, honest).

I do all my own black and white developing at home.