Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Leicas and other Leica Mount Cameras > Canon Leica Screw Mount Film Rangefinders

Canon Leica Screw Mount Film Rangefinders For classic Leica Screw Mount Canon Rangefinders.

New Flickr Group for Canon 35mm F1.5
Old 06-10-2019   #1
Alex1416

New Flickr Group for Canon 35mm F1.5

Hi everyone.

I posted a thread here a few days ago describing my love for this great lens!
Not sure if this section of the forum is the correct place to put this announcement, but i just thought you all might want to know that i noticed that there was no Flickr group dedicated to this lens. There are 2 tag sections, but no actual group with photo pool. So i decided to give it a try and started a new group for the lens. I know it is one of the rarer and less well known lenses out there. Even in IG there are only 90 images with this lens tagged, and several are mine haha. Regardless, i thought this beautiful lens deserves to have its own group out there.
So if anyone wants to add any of their own older images, feel free! Thanks for reading and hope to see your wonderful images out there!

PS:
If anyone thinks they might want to add all their images to the pool later on, let me know and i can remove the restrictions to the group for a day or 2.

Old 06-10-2019   #2
dourbalistar

I found a group that started in March 2017, but it doesn't have a large group pool. Only 61 photos so far. Hopefully yours will see more activity, with lots of contributions from forum members here.

flickr

Old 06-10-2019   #3
dourbalistar

p.s. Here's the group that Alex started:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/

I don't have this lens, but if I did I'd add my photos in Alex's group pool.

flickr

Old 06-11-2019   #4
Alex1416

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dourbalistar View Post
I found a group that started in March 2017, but it doesn't have a large group pool. Only 61 photos so far. Hopefully yours will see more activity, with lots of contributions from forum members here.
You know i searched and searched for a group for weeks and never found one haha.
I have no idea how you found that one! But i guess i already started something so lets see it through and hopefully it picks up a little better than that other group.
PS:
Thank you for tagging the page

Old 06-11-2019   #5
dourbalistar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1416 View Post
You know i searched and searched for a group for weeks and never found one haha.
I have no idea how you found that one! But i guess i already started something so lets see it through and hopefully it picks up a little better than that other group.
PS:
Thank you for tagging the page
Just typed in the search box "Canon 35mm f1.5 LTM", and then selected "search groups". I had to be signed in to find it for some reason, maybe something to do with how that group is set up. Flickr's "big move" from Yahoo servers to AWS last month may have also affected things.

flickr