Old 1 Week Ago   #81
peterm1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale_f View Post
What came out from an old ltm 3.5 and an expired Superia 400, I love this pastel colors

Senza titolo by del Rey., su Flickr

Senza titolo by del Rey., su Flickr
Save

I really like the second image of the old factory. It is typical of he way this lens renders. As I said below I have one which I am using again and finding it works nicely on my M8 in color like your images but especially in black and white which I am trying again. The tones rendered by this lens are often sooth and buttery which some people, raised on a diet of modern lenses, may not like but I think are sumptuous and quite typical of some early lenses and the way they render in color as seen in old magazines etc. Well done and enjoy this baby.
Save
Save
Save
Save

Old 1 Week Ago   #82
Mudman

I had an m2 version for a while. It had a touch of haze that a cleaning didn’t take away. Wide open it was very low contrast but gave an interesting look. I’d love to try a clean one some day. Currently have the color skopar and a schneider xenogon in ltm for my 35 needs. And a 40mm minolta.