Old 07-26-2017   #41
erickim228

Oly mju ii are now being sold at around $350 aud and I don't have that sort of money unfortunately I'm now thinking of buying either big mini 301 or Nikon L35AF. It seems like the L35AF is as good as Yashica T4.

Old 07-26-2017   #42
David Hughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickim228 View Post
Oly mju ii are now being sold at around $350 aud and I don't have that sort of money unfortunately I'm now thinking of buying either big mini 301 or Nikon L35AF. It seems like the L35AF is as good as Yashica T4.
Hi,

Be patient and keep your eyes open as a lot of people think small cameras are worthless and sell them very cheaply. The same people offer/sell big cameras like the Zenit B's for big prices. There's no sense to it.

Regards, David

Old 07-29-2017   #43
GarageBoy

I gave up a while ago and went with a cheap rebel and 40 2.8 - bigger than a point and shoot, but still very compact - and if the body dies, $5-15 gets you another one