I'll sum up since the beginning of the year. I'll likely not buy much else this year since I have everything I really need and really want ... famous last words.
- Polaroid SLR670x Ming Edition by MiNT ... It's essentially the ultimate Polaroid SX-70: new, modern controller board with a new sensor, calibrated for the 600 speed film as a baseline, with a plugin controller that allows auto operation for both ISO 100 and ISO 600 film, manual shutter speeds from 1/2000 to 1/2 sec, B and T long exposure settings, and X flash sync. The body cladding are lovely matte finish black metal instead of leather. Completely rebuilt and beautifully put together, it's a prize.
- A spare Polaroid SX-70 Accessory Kit. I have four SX-70 type cameras now, the kit has the tripod mount, close up lens and attachment holder, lens hood, a flash diffuser for FlashBars bulbs (not that I use them very often), and the remote release. I figured having two of these kits will solve the "using two cameras at the same time" as well as "what if I break something" problems.
- MiNT FlashBar 2 electronic flash unit for the SX-70s. It has full and low power modes to do both film speeds, and this new version includes faster cycling, a test button, and auto-off to minimize power consumption.
- Another SX-70 bag. It's a small fitted bag made by either A&A or Black Label Bag that fits the SX-70 with a separate interior pocket for either a spare pack of film or, for me, space to carry the flash unit and the manual controller unit. The bag is made of very nice canvas with leather trim and is nicely inexpensive at $35 apiece. I have one for each of the SX-70s now.
- Mini 2.5mm to PC flash synch cord, 18" long, and 10' long Male to Female PC flash sync extension cord. Useful for any flash sync needs.
- Polaroid Originals film ... of course. More will be purchased as the year progresses ... of course.
Obviously, I'm putting a lot of effort and money into doing instant film this year.