after market grip for xpro3?
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
back alley
IMAGES

after market grip for xpro3?

i like a grip on my cameras and usually prefer aftermarket to the fuji brand...so far i have not seen any from the usual suspects...but hopefully soon.
has any of youse guys seen one yet?

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Yokosuka_Mike
The Beat Goes On

I donít have an answer to your question but I can say that the Fujifilm brand grip I bought for my X-Pro2 was the worst grip I have ever used. Itís big, heavy and the shape is uncomfortable to hold. I used it once and that was enough. Something much smaller like the Voigtlšnder Bessa grip would be perfect for me. When it comes to grips smaller can be better.

All the best,
Mike

Old 1 Week Ago   #3
back alley
IMAGES

i imagine one will appear soon enough...the more i use this body though, the less i see a need for an add on grip...i am loving some of the things that make the xpro3 a nice camera to work with.

Old 1 Week Ago   #4
peterm1

I am not sure if there is one for the XPro3 (yet) but a cage and grip combo I am particularly pleased with is the SmallRig one with an accessory wooden grip. While principally intended for video shooters, I understand, I handled one on a Sony 6000 and was blown away by its handling - the grip is big and hand-filling and the cage gives a feeling of solidity as well it might.

Quirky, but on the Sony at least I really like it. Many may not prefer something like this but it is surprisingly functional and looks kind of cool. The main issue could be that a cage might interfere with the downward flippy screen.

Old 1 Week Ago   #5
Out to Lunch

Keep in mind that the X-Pro3 has a substantially larger grip than its predecessors.