Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

Old 01-24-2018   #41
35photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert blu View Post
Yes, my 35/2 asph. stays on my M 10 since last summer.

I have other lenses, a 50 cron, 75/2.5 cv, 12/5.6 cv, heliar 50/2 anniversary edition which can be mounted on my camera but I do not feel the need or desire to use a different length.

I find using only one lens so liberating...and easy

Maybe one day I'll look for an old, very old 50 or I'll decide for that tempting Artisan 1.1 or I simply will put my 50 on and use it for a few months...

Anyone else has a similar experience? Or you like to change lenses frequently? Simply curious!

robert
I have any same exact lens... I've used it on my M6 and M9 its been glued on to both at certain times over the years... I've have a old 50 1.4 and a Zeiss 25 2.8...I don't like changing lenses much either when in the field in the zone its the last thing I want to do is change lenses... because things happen really fast there is no time to and don't like breaking the momentum... When I take a break I might change lenses at that point...