Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

National Camera Exchange
Old 08-01-2019   #1
Steve M.

National Camera Exchange

I've been putting their emails in spam, which is crazy, because they're a first class place to buy gear. So I put them back in my IN BOX, searched "leica", and the first thing I see is a beautiful M3 DS in really nice condition. Brought back a lot of memories. If KEH doesn't have what you're looking for, give these folks a try. I've never had a bad experience w/ them. Same w/ Camera West.

https://www.natcam.com/products/leica-m3-ds/

Old 08-01-2019   #2
mothertrucker

I agree, I had a chance to stop by their store in Minneapolis and they have a lot of top quality equipment at very reasonable prices. I don't think they have quite the resources of KEH as far as getting everything serviced before selling it but they do accurately describe and price accordingly.

I picked up a Welta Weltur in very good shape from them in store for ~150, shutter and bellows in good condition. I would definitely buy from them again.