Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Classic Film RangeFinders & Other Classics > 120 / 220 film RF's

120 / 220 film RF's 120 / 220 format rangefinders including Fuji, Koni-Omega, Mamiya Press, Linhof 6x7/6x9 cameras, Mamiya 6/7 among others, but excluding the 120 folders and the Voigtlander 667 cameras that have their own forums.

Mamyia Super 23-Wobbly tilt-back
Old 05-08-2019   #1
europanorama

Mamyia Super 23-Wobbly tilt-back

Have M-and G-back-versions of Mamyia Super 23. This model has 31.5mm tilt-back. I was surprised to see a wobble when i moved the back towards left or right. not when pushing up or down. Cam horizontal. M is black G is chrome. same problem on both. On FB someone is telling his is not moving. I dont believe but in the other hand also dont believe it should move when fixed with the screws.
3DSTEREO-Aeropanoramas
Marspanoramas in 3DSTEREO
under reconstruction

Old 05-08-2019   #2
wwfloyd

My Super 23 is like yours. I have not taken it apart, but, have imagined that there are rubber bushing that are very much worn, or missing. I'm not sure I'll ever need to tilt the back, but, it would be nice to find out how to fix it, just in case.

Oops, I'm just using roll film backs, and was referring to stability of the bellows extension.