Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Help / Feedback forum

Help / Feedback forum This area should address site improvements and help with the forum.

uploading widelux and hasselblad files
Old 06-03-2018   #1
trix4ever

uploading widelux and hasselblad files

Hi, trying to start uploading my photos to a gallery so they can be used in posts and can't find any of my lenses in the drop down list. It seems to be compulsory to list the lens so I'm flummoxed! Fell at the first hurdle!
In particular my Widelux f7 and Hassie swc and rollei 6006 lenses and I've just noticed my recent Nikkors as well, including some AI and later. Oh and now my Koni-Omeha Hexanons......Actually apart from some zeiss and canon ltms I can't see most of my lenses on the list.
How does one get over this?

Old 06-03-2018   #2
Doug

Hi -- It's not required, but it's a very nice gesture! Also, it's a two-stage process. First go to the main lens list and secondly choose your lenses by checking the box next to the name. This puts the lenses on your personal lens list... less to scroll through when applying this data to photo uploads.

The main lens list is missing all Hasselblad and Rollei medium format lenses, also no swing-lens pano lenses. If you'll list your lenses here, I'll add them to the main list. Please do the best you can in using the full official name and camera mounts!

Old 06-03-2018   #3
trix4ever

Thank you for that. Sorry but I thought it was compulsory, I'll try to get the correct details here in the next few days. Thanks again, Mark