Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Image Processing: Darkroom / Lightroom / Film > Film / Developing / Chemistry

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 10-09-2019   #21
oldwino

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawarden View Post
Ah, I see. You feel like complaining about the writings from 2014 on Kickstarter. Perhaps you heard that their situation changed since then.

Slow day at the office?
I, too, am an original Kickstarter backer. The Kickstarter was to resurrect their E6 film. A b&w film was never mentioned.
That came later, as they discovered they were in way over hoer heads with the E6 idea. In order to appease the backers, they made an test run of some b&w film, and offered them to the backers in lieu of the E6. If I remember correctly, we were told we could have “x” number of rolls of P30 instead of the promised E6 film, or we could get a few rolls of the P30 at a “special” price, and continue to wait for the E6.
And, we still wait. No communication for about a year. Oh well, I knew going in that these things rarely come to fruition, and my financial stake is ultimately small, so I’m not too perturbed.

I also thought the P30 kinds sucked.

current stuff https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/