Okay, as promised, I put together a little guide to hopefully help people that have this issue.
The Lens w/ hood on it for grip and leverage
Pin or thumbtack
Blower thing that looks like a missile
Some piece of paper to assist in - alignment see last pic - i used a CD sleeve.
A note before starting this: be ****ing careful about the rear element of the lens and put a filter on the front. Also be careful with the loctite, it comes out FAST and you don't want it anywhere where it doesn't belong. Use some on a towel first to see how fast it comes out.
Start by laying everything out with good lighting. You'll need to twist the lens off in the direction of the arrow, which is counter clockwise, so lefty loosey. An observation I made was about 2 1/2 turns on the word "Canada" got the lens out from the focusing body. The word "Canada" was about where the arrow goes to when i could pull up on the lens.
Twist off the lens from the focusing body.
This is what it looks like apart, I was told there is a factory used adhesive here, so we need to clean it out. I put some zippo fluid on a QTip and went around both threads that have arrows pointing to them. I then used a pin to scrape more of it out until i felt like i hit metal.
Here is mid cleaning of the lens threads. You can see the pin I used. I stopped and blew with missile thing and redid zippo periodically. At the end I used a wet with water QTip and hit the threads then dried with other end, all the way around. This might get gunk and clear zippo fluid. Make sure you're ready and apply loctite to the threads in this pic and twist lens back into body.
Align with your eye and tweak with the paper, I held mine to the body to get straight and then put it in the center of the scale in the rear triangle thing and matched it with the front of the lens.