Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > RFF News

RFF News News related to photography and rangefinderforum.

Photo Plus Expo FREE Registration Ending 8/15!
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
thambar
Shouldn't it be sharper?

Photo Plus Expo FREE Registration Ending 8/15!

If you want to register for FREE admission to Photo Plus Expo at the Javits Center in NYC, Oct 25th-27th, do so right now! It's free until August 15th, after which the price starts rising. They used to allow free registration until mid-late September, but they got "cute" and pushed it back a month.

Go to www.photoplusexpo.com to register. You'll have to go through a few somersaults through various screens (keep a sharp eye out for the "continue" buttons), and do a lot of scrolling around (as well as unchecking boxes if you don't want to receive various email offers), but it's worth it.

Even if you're not sure about going, register anyway. There's no penalty for not attending, but if you wait, you'll pay $$$ for admission. I prefer the first day, Thursday, since places like B&H and Adorama are open.

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Calzone
Gear Whore #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thambar View Post
If you want to register for FREE admission to Photo Plus Expo at the Javits Center in NYC, Oct 25th-27th, do so right now! It's free until August 15th, after which the price starts rising. They used to allow free registration until mid-late September, but they got "cute" and pushed it back a month.

Go to www.photoplusexpo.com to register. You'll have to go through a few somersaults through various screens (keep a sharp eye out for the "continue" buttons), and do a lot of scrolling around (as well as unchecking boxes if you don't want to receive various email offers), but it's worth it.

Even if you're not sure about going, register anyway. There's no penalty for not attending, but if you wait, you'll pay $$$ for admission. I prefer the first day, Thursday, since places like B&H and Adorama are open.
Jim,

Thanks for posting this. I'm already registered.

I wonder what the Leica booth will reveal this year.

If it free, its for me.

Cal