Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Fuji X Series > Fuji X-100 Series

Fuji X-100 Series This forum is for fans of the rangefinder retrostyled Fuji X Series of digital cameras.

Fuji X100V samples? ACR compatibility?
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Dante_Stella
Rex canum cattorumque

Fuji X100V samples? ACR compatibility?

Has anyone seen any RAF samples? Or have any idea what minimum version of ACR might be needed? I don't feel so bad upgrading after 10 years with the X100 (I did have a X100T too...), but not so much if I have to upgrade Lightroom to the perpetual payment model.

Thanks!

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
ReeRay

Iridient RAW Developer have it covered

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Jamie Pillers
Skeptic

I知 a Fuji user (x-t3 and soon x100v). I知 trying to avoid switching to the Lightroom subscription model; I致e been using LR v. 6 for a few years. I知 either going to shoot JPEG only from now on, or switch to Capture One.

Fuji X-T3; X-Pro1; XF10

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Dante_Stella
Rex canum cattorumque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Pillers View Post
I知 a Fuji user (x-t3 and soon x100v). I知 trying to avoid switching to the Lightroom subscription model; I致e been using LR v. 6 for a few years. I知 either going to shoot JPEG only from now on, or switch to Capture One.
I'm starting to look at the X100F now that it's popping up new for less than a grand. Still supported.

I am not sure what is so special about X-trans that it can't output as DNG like Leicas. But Fuji sticks with RAF. Because reasons. If I can say one good thing about Leica, it's that when the format is DNG, it is always compatible. I can open an M10 Monochrom image on a Mac or in Lightroom with zero issues.

Iridient and Silkypix (and DxO Optics for that matter) are not good asset management tools. Fuji doesn't benefit from selling this software, and it's unclear why we've been treated to a decade of this except corporate eccentricity.

Dante