This is a question that my brother asked me but I don't really know of a good fit.
He got a Vito CLR and now he would like another rangefinder that isn't too expensive with a couple of wishes. It's hard to combine them all though.
- Solid build (he said better than Smena 8m atleast
- Coupled rangefinder
- Interchangable lenses
- Window and lenses at about 35mm or wider is preferable
- Easy to adapt to Sony A7 lenses
- Little battery dependence
- Not that expensive
Right now we have checked:
- Zorki 4-6 as FSUs, beating out Kiev due to the lens mount.
- Voigtländer Prominent model III for a good price, I got spare lenses for it. All working ones have gone too expensive the last month, have they doubled in price lately?
- Some of the 70's compacts like the Canon QL17
and some more....
Do you got any other suggestions I should point him to?