Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Gearhead Delights > Repair / Camera Care

Repair / Camera Care This is a good place to discuss the care and repair of your photo gear. You can share Do-It-Yourself repair and maintenance, as well as your recommendations for pro repairs. This new forum was created 4/1/07. PLEASE title your thread wisely, so others searching for a certain make of camera or repair person can find your thread easily!

Zorki 4K Rangefinder removal
Old 01-10-2020   #1
grumpyuncleglenn

Zorki 4K Rangefinder removal

Hello all.

Can anyone tell me how I remove the rangefinder assembly of my Zorki 4K please. There are two black screws that appear to hold the assembly to the top plate and the lens rf cam arm has to be disconnected too by means, presumably, of the screw that can be seen looking up through the lens opening. Is there anything else I should be aware of?

Thank you

Old 01-14-2020   #2
wolves3012

It's been some years since I removed one but I think you are right about the screws on top holding the assembly on. I'm not sure but I seem to recall that's it - you can wriggle the sensor arm out without removing it - but as I said, it's been some while ago!
Leica IIIC
Yashica Minister III
Zenith C, Zenit C, Zenit E
Minolta XG-M, XD-5
Nikon P50
Panasonic Lumix G2, 14-42 Kit lens + 45-150mm

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin