Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Image Processing: Darkroom / Lightroom / Film > Film / Developing / Chemistry

Kodak publication J-107: Kodak Xtol for Small Tank and Tray Processing
Old 01-17-2020   #1
Samuel D

Kodak publication J-107: Kodak Xtol for Small Tank and Tray Processing

Not an invitation to read this document but a request for it, alas.

J-107, KODAK XTOL Developer for Small Tank and Tray Processing

It is mentioned in this PDF:

http://www.jobo-usa.com/images/archive/JQ13.pdf

… and listed in the ‘More Information’ section at the end of some other Kodak publications, such as early versions of J-109 (Xtol datasheet).

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this PDF document on their computer? Or know of an online repository of Kodak publications? I can’t be the only one who hoards PDF files.

Thanks.

Old 01-17-2020   #2
Beemermark

I can only find 2008 and 2019 versions of Kodak/Alaris XTol processing and I can't find a reference to J-107 in either one. The only difference (on a quick scan) between 2008 and 2019 seems to be the company name change. I think the JOBO web site is referencing a very out of day copy, or else it's a typo. On the information you need is in J-109.

Old 01-17-2020   #3
Samuel D

Different pub. That one I have.

Old 01-17-2020   #4
retinax

I don't know the codes, if you need the version with times for 1+2 and 1+3, p.m. me your email address.

Old 01-17-2020   #5
Samuel D

Thanks for the offer, retinax. I have the J-109 Xtol publication from April 1998 with the high-dilution times. And the J-109 from September 2004 with the explanation for why Kodak removed that information. So I’m good.

My interest in the J-107 document is just to see how Kodak described the use of the developer at that time, particularly for small tanks. Just historical curiosity. I guess someone here has the PDF file stashed away somewhere. It might even be available on the web, though I searched for a good half hour.