Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

The Gallery Photos Are Amazing
Old 12-13-2006   #1
ClaremontPhoto
Jon Claremont

The Gallery Photos Are Amazing

The photos are really very very good. People here clearly know their camera, film, and understand light and composition well.

The photos every day are always enjoyable and inspirational.

I try and take part in the 'Picks of the Week' thread every Monday and limit myself to three photos. But it's only Thursday and already I have four photos in my favorites for mentioning next Monday. None of them deserves deleting.

The photos here are just as good as a good book or a good website with photos from famous big name people.

R.I.P. 2009

Jon

ClaremontPhoto

Box of Chocolates
A Gray Area
Panoramic
Friends & Neighbors

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." Noel Coward

Old 12-14-2006   #2
iml

Seconded. The gallery here is great, and getting better all the time.

Ian

Some photos

Old 12-14-2006   #3
DavidH
Overweight and over here

Well said Jon...one of the reasons I visit so regularly - I haven't much to add to the gear discussions since I've called a stop to buying for a while

I spent a lot of time trying to find magazines or websites that offered a range of images so I could try and find some inspiration - the usual range of landscapes and photos of pets getting just a bit too cliched.

RFF has a huge variety of fantastic images on show...that at the very least I feel inspired to get out and shoot some of my own. No publication I've seen - book or magazine - has the same visual feast.

www.unnaturalworld.com

My RFF Gallery