Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Leicas and other Leica Mount Cameras > Leica M Film Cameras

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

First outing with my very first Leica.
Old 11-21-2018   #1
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
First outing with my very first Leica.

After months of internal debate, and lots and lots of research, I finally decided to get my first Leica camera. I have been reading all about the various Leica M bodies and the different features each model offered, and eventually decided that I wanted either an M2 or M4. I use a 35mm lens for probably 75% of my photography, I don't want a meter, and every now and then I like having a self timer, so those things pretty much reduced the choice to the two aforementioned bodies. The MA was out of the running because there's no way I could afford one.
Ultimately, I wanted an M4, but I was up at Blue Moon Camera and they happened to have a gorgeous M2 that just came back from a full service from Yuxin Ye. It also (barely) fit my budget, so I came home a proud new owner of a 1965 Leica M2.

I can't currently afford any M mount lenses, but I have 6 or so LTM lenses, so I quickly ordered an adapter for 35mm lenses. While I wait for that adapter to arrive, my good friend and fellow member GerryM has lent me his adapter for 50mm lenses.

Monday afternoon Gerry came over and helped me mount my Canon 50/2.2, and then helped me load the first roll of film. We then went out and took some photos, and managed to finish the roll. I recently bought 10 rolls of expired 12 exp. Kodak Gold 200 and needed to test the film, so I figured it would be perfect for testing the camera as well.

It turned out that film hadn't aged that well, but it was good enough for testing, and the camera performed flawlessly.

Here are some of the images from the roll,























__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #2
helenhill
Chasing Shadows ... Light
 
helenhill's Avatar
 
helenhill is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Yawk
Posts: 5,583
Cool, Congrats !

The M2 was my first leica / button rewind... loved it

You don’t ‘need’ leica glass... Your photos always look Great

Enjoy and what a Lovely way to Celebrate Thanksgiving !
__________________
Flickr.

________________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #3
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenhill View Post
Cool, Congrats !

The M2 was my first leica / button rewind... loved it

You don’t ‘need’ leica glass... Your photos always look Great

Enjoy and what a Lovely way to Celebrate Thanksgiving !
Thanks Helen, I'm pretty excited to have an M2

I plan to just keep using my Canon 50mm, my CV 35/2.5, and maybe in future get a Canon 28mm.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #4
ampguy
Registered User
 
ampguy's Avatar
 
ampguy is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,020
nice photos!
__________________
My photo blog

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #5
Michael Markey
Registered User
 
Michael Markey's Avatar
 
Michael Markey is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Blackpool ,England
Age: 68
Posts: 4,150
Nice camera Colton …. you`ll enjoy using it.
Lovely shots too .
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #6
fireblade
Vincenzo.
 
fireblade's Avatar
 
fireblade is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,142
Congrats. Excellent set here....as usual.
__________________
Vincenzo

"No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #7
Ccoppola82
Registered User
 
Ccoppola82 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 340
Photos look great! I love my M2. Less thinking and more shooting with it.
__________________
Leica M2/M6
Hasselblad 500CM

Instagram
Coppola_Art
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #8
lynnb
Registered User
 
lynnb's Avatar
 
lynnb is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,490
Congrats on your first Leica Colton, looking forward to seeing lots more taken with it.
__________________
Lynn
happiest when shooting 35mm and 120 film
RFF Gallery
Flickr
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #9
raid
Dad Photographer
 
raid's Avatar
 
raid is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 30,758
You are a Natural, Colton. This Leica M2 fits you like a glove. Congratulations. Your captured images look great, as your posted images always do.
__________________
- Raid

________________


http://raid.smugmug.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #10
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampguy View Post
nice photos!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Markey View Post
Nice camera Colton …. you`ll enjoy using it.
Lovely shots too .
Thanks Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
Congrats. Excellent set here....as usual.
Thank you.
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #11
Peter Jennings
Registered User
 
Peter Jennings's Avatar
 
Peter Jennings is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Seoul
Posts: 588
Congrats on the *new* M2! I love mine (also serviced by Youxin). And I agree with Helen, Leica glass isn’t necessary. All the images from your Canon 50/2.2 look fabulous.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #12
Larry Cloetta
Registered User
 
Larry Cloetta is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jackson, WY
Age: 69
Posts: 1,528
Very cool, Colton. Congrats.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #13
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccoppola82 View Post
Photos look great! I love my M2. Less thinking and more shooting with it.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Congrats on your first Leica Colton, looking forward to seeing lots more taken with it.
Thank you, Lynn. I'm looking forward to getting out with some better film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raid View Post
You are a Natural, Colton. This Leica M2 fits you like a glove. Congratulations. Your captured images look great, as your posted images always do.
Thank you, Raid.
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #14
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Jennings View Post
Congrats on the *new* M2! I love mine (also serviced by Youxin). And I agree with Helen, Leica glass isn’t necessary. All the images from your Canon 50/2.2 look fabulous.
Thanks Peter. It's such a smooth and quiet camera. I love my Canon 50/2.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Cloetta View Post
Very cool, Colton. Congrats.
Thanks Larry
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #15
dourbalistar
Registered User
 
dourbalistar's Avatar
 
dourbalistar is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,399
Congrats, Colton! I also adapt LTM lenses to my M5. I didn't know at the outset, but there are different types of LTM adapters. Some have cutouts to accommodate certain lenses, where the infinity locks are very close to the mount (e.g. Leitz Elmar 5cm f/3.5). Our Head Bartender has some info here:
https://www.cameraquest.com/adaptltm.htm
__________________
I like my lenses sharp as a tank and built like a tack.

flickr
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #16
Timmyjoe
Registered User
 
Timmyjoe's Avatar
 
Timmyjoe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,000
Congratulations on the M2 Colton. That's one of my favorite M's.

I like what you're doing with the expired color film. Please keep sharing your results and Happy Thanksgiving.

Best,
-Tim
__________________
http://www.timcarrollphotography.com

New Photo Books
Sturgis Stories
& Scenes From Sturgis
now available
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #17
bayernfan
Registered User
 
bayernfan's Avatar
 
bayernfan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 742
Looks like you're off to a good start. I've formed a strong attachment to my M2, there's just something about it. If you're looking for an 35mm lens for color that won't break the bank, might I suggest a 35/3.5 Summaron in LTM. It's surprisingly good.
__________________
M_V instagram
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #18
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by dourbalistar View Post
Congrats, Colton! I also adapt LTM lenses to my M5. I didn't know at the outset, but there are different types of LTM adapters. Some have cutouts to accommodate certain lenses, where the infinity locks are very close to the mount (e.g. Leitz Elmar 5cm f/3.5). Our Head Bartender has some info here:
https://www.cameraquest.com/adaptltm.htm
Thanks. Ya, I remember reading about issues with LTM adapters and infinity locks. I only have one lens with an infinity lock, a 1930s FED 50/3.5, and the focus is off, so I doubt I will use it. If I want to use that lens I have other screwmount bodies. I ordered a Metabones 35/135 adapter. Hopefully it works ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyjoe View Post
Congratulations on the M2 Colton. That's one of my favorite M's.

I like what you're doing with the expired color film. Please keep sharing your results and Happy Thanksgiving.

Best,
-Tim
Thanks Tim, and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayernfan View Post
Looks like you're off to a good start. I've formed a strong attachment to my M2, there's just something about it. If you're looking for an 35mm lens for color that won't break the bank, might I suggest a 35/3.5 Summaron in LTM. It's surprisingly good.
Thanks Alex. I've read good things about that Summaron. For now I will probably stick with my CV Skopar 35/2.5 and my Jupiter-12. If I run across a good deal on the Summaron, I might get it.
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #19
Ko.Fe.
Kostya Fedot
 
Ko.Fe.'s Avatar
 
Ko.Fe. is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: MiltON.ONtario
Posts: 7,400
Very good, for this M2 and for new owner!

It looks like exposure, more than age of film.
The only problem with getting of first M... rest of the cameras might start to collect dust.
Canon and FSU 50mm are sufficient for film, IMO.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #20
Godfrey
somewhat colored
 
Godfrey's Avatar
 
Godfrey is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,142
Nice photos! Good luck with your M2!

G
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #21
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko.Fe. View Post
Very good, for this M2 and for new owner!

It looks like exposure, more than age of film.
The only problem with getting of first M... rest of the cameras might start to collect dust.
Canon and FSU 50mm are sufficient for film, IMO.
Thanks Konstantin.
The film base was pretty fogged. It was Kodak Gold 200, which I shot at 100 (Sunny 16). I probably should have used iso 50 to get a little better shadow detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
Nice photos! Good luck with your M2!

G
Thanks Godfrey.
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #22
farlymac
PF McFarland
 
farlymac's Avatar
 
farlymac is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 6,240
Nice! You're going to do just fine with the M2, Colton.

Keep away from lever focus lenses, and you shouldn't have any problems with clearances. I mounted a Nikkor 35mm LTM on my M4-P the other day, and because the infinity stop winds up around 0630 on the flange, the focus lever hits the bright frame changing lever, and I can't focus closer than 6 feet.

Good looking photos as usual.

PF
__________________
Waiting for the light
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #23
Ko.Fe.
Kostya Fedot
 
Ko.Fe.'s Avatar
 
Ko.Fe. is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: MiltON.ONtario
Posts: 7,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by farlymac View Post
Nice! You're going to do just fine with the M2, Colton.

Keep away from lever focus lenses, and you shouldn't have any problems with clearances. I mounted a Nikkor 35mm LTM on my M4-P the other day, and because the infinity stop winds up around 0630 on the flange, the focus lever hits the bright frame changing lever, and I can't focus closer than 6 feet.

Good looking photos as usual.

PF
I had on my M4-2, M3 every possible FSU 50 with focus tab, Summar, Summarit original, Canon 50 1.8. I knew one photog with Elmar 35 on M6...
Oh, and Winogrand has Canon 28 on his Ms...
Leitz actually made 35mm LTM to M adapter, I have one. I'm also having hard time to recall any Leitz 35 LTM lens without focus tab...

It is FED-2 which will not take I-22, 50. Because mount flange of the camera is not high enough from the body.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #24
benlees
Registered User
 
benlees is online now
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Age: 47
Posts: 1,521
Still remember getting my M4P... As sweet as a mechanical camera can get. Enjoy. I'm sure the M2 is better!
__________________
flickr
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2018   #25
mcfingon
Western Australia
 
mcfingon is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift1 View Post
Thanks Helen, I'm pretty excited to have an M2

I plan to just keep using my Canon 50mm, my CV 35/2.5, and maybe in future get a Canon 28mm.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
The M2 is a lovely straightforward M, but be aware if you put a 28mm on it, there's no appropriate outline shown because of that nice simple frameline set. My son has mine now, and is enjoying it very much with a Jupiter-12.
John Mc
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #26
Sumarongi
Registered Vaudevillain
 
Sumarongi's Avatar
 
Sumarongi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 570
I like the pictures very much, and particularly the dreamy colours you achieved. Definitely not a bad choice this old Kodak Gold!
__________________
**Any feature is a bug unless it can be turned off.** (Daniel Bell Heuer's Law.)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #27
Richard G
Registered User
 
Richard G's Avatar
 
Richard G is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 37,47 S
Posts: 5,179
Nice shots as usual. You have an amazing keeper rate. The M2 was also my first camera. Years later and many cameras later I realize it’s all I ever really needed. It’s still in use. That 35mm frame line view is the most beautiful vista in the whole Leica estate. You mention the MA, a current model that is basically an M2, but just not quite as good. I like the rewind, when it’s properly lubricated and adjusted. Even the loading is fine with me - misloads in 41 years of use, zero. Hell, I even love the Aztec frame counter.
__________________
Richard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #28
Out to Lunch
Registered User
 
Out to Lunch's Avatar
 
Out to Lunch is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 5,404
Congrats with the Leica. A nice series with an ethereal quality. Is that Kodak Gold or Photoshop?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #29
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by farlymac View Post
Nice! You're going to do just fine with the M2, Colton.

Keep away from lever focus lenses, and you shouldn't have any problems with clearances. I mounted a Nikkor 35mm LTM on my M4-P the other day, and because the infinity stop winds up around 0630 on the flange, the focus lever hits the bright frame changing lever, and I can't focus closer than 6 feet.

Good looking photos as usual.

PF
Thanks PF

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlees View Post
Still remember getting my M4P... As sweet as a mechanical camera can get. Enjoy. I'm sure the M2 is better!
I thought about getting an M4-P or M4-2, and I would probably be very happy with either. I did want a self timer though, and this M2 just seemed perfect for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfingon View Post
The M2 is a lovely straightforward M, but be aware if you put a 28mm on it, there's no appropriate outline shown because of that nice simple frameline set. My son has mine now, and is enjoying it very much with a Jupiter-12.
John Mc
Hehe, ya after months of reading up on the various Leica M bodies, I'm pretty up on the pros/cons of each finder and their framelines. 28mm on an M2 worked well enough for Henry Wessel
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #30
creenus
Registered User
 
creenus is offline
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 156
Good luck to you. I shoot a 1966 M2 with an Abrahamsson winder and I love it. I also just bought a 1962 to be painted black by Alan Starkie when I save the cash. M2s (and other meterless Leicas) get you right down to the essence of the photographic process, IMO. The M2 does it for me, although other models certainly have their fanbases!

Very nice images as well - you have a really good eye, and that's what matters (rather than gear)!

Steve in New Mexico
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #31
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumarongi View Post
I like the pictures very much, and particularly the dreamy colours you achieved. Definitely not a bad choice this old Kodak Gold!
Thanks
With enough exposure, the film comes out pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard G View Post
Nice shots as usual. You have an amazing keeper rate. The M2 was also my first camera. Years later and many cameras later I realize it’s all I ever really needed. It’s still in use. That 35mm frame line view is the most beautiful vista in the whole Leica estate. You mention the MA, a current model that is basically an M2, but just not quite as good. I like the rewind, when it’s properly lubricated and adjusted. Even the loading is fine with me - misloads in 41 years of use, zero. Hell, I even love the Aztec frame counter.
Thank you Richard. I'm pretty happy with the M2 so far, and the viewfinder was definitely a major factor in deciding to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Wijninga View Post
Congrats with the Leica. A nice series with an ethereal quality. Is that Kodak Gold or Photoshop?
Thank you, Peter. The color palette is mostly the film and the light of that particular day, and maybe a bit of the rendering from the lens used.
My scanning method (I feel) tends to retain the personality of a particular film, moreso than other methods I have tried, but also has its own look.
I scan very flat (no curve applied in scanning) with the intention of adjusting levels and tone curve in post, but that is the only adjusting I ever do.
You can read about it here,
http://www.coltonallen.com/getting-t...epson-flatbed/
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #32
mward
Registered User
 
mward is offline
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 14
I couldn't really afford Leica glass for my first one either but ended up with a 50 2.8 elmar and a 90 4 elmar, both render very nicely and aren't very expensive. I got a color skopar for the wide end. Love the tonality of these shots. Maybe it has aged a bit but it has a very vintage feel.
__________________
“Sharpness is a bourgeois concept” – Henri Cartier Bresson
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #33
lxmike
Barnack fan
 
lxmike's Avatar
 
lxmike is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Co Durham NE England
Age: 54
Posts: 3,306
Congratulations
__________________
Currently loaded: Leica, MDa, IIIg and Bronica ERTS.

Glass currently in regular use: Voigtlander 15mm 4.5 Helliar, 35mm Summaron.

Soon to arrive: a boat load of HP5
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #34
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by mward View Post
I couldn't really afford Leica glass for my first one either but ended up with a 50 2.8 elmar and a 90 4 elmar, both render very nicely and aren't very expensive. I got a color skopar for the wide end. Love the tonality of these shots. Maybe it has aged a bit but it has a very vintage feel.
Thanks. The Elmar 50/2.8 is a lens I would love to have

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxmike View Post
Congratulations
Thank you, Mike.
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #35
robert blu
quiet photographer
 
robert blu's Avatar
 
robert blu is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Italy
Age: 70
Posts: 5,907
Congrats for your M2, I'm sure you'll love your new camera and very important you'll be able to make excellent pictures!

robert
PS: when I bought my first Leica (preowned) having no budget for Leica lenses I used my LTM CV 35/1.7 with adapter...and I found it very good!
__________________
Remember: today is the Day !
from Ruth Bernhard recipe for a long and happy life

my quiet photographer's blog

My RFF photos and my albums on RFF
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2018   #36
nickthetasmaniac
Registered User
 
nickthetasmaniac is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift1 View Post

Great to see you joint the M2 club Colton! I love this one in particular. As usual, your colour scanning is remarkable, even on pretty sad and sorry film...


I'd love to see some camera p*@n of the M2
__________________
Ricoh GRII | Pentax SV, SP-F, MX & LX | Leica M2 | Olympus Pen F + 35RD | Minolta Autocord | Hasselblad 500cm + SWC/m

Instagram @other_strange_creatures
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2018   #37
Out to Lunch
Registered User
 
Out to Lunch's Avatar
 
Out to Lunch is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 5,404
The light is beautiful. Thanks for the link...very interesting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2018   #38
Rob-F
Likes Leicas
 
Rob-F's Avatar
 
Rob-F is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Show Me state
Age: 78
Posts: 6,033
Colton, you do a good job of keeping the verticals vertical! You have a good flair for architectural photography! I like your pictures. I'm sure you will keep and use your M2 for a long time.
__________________
May the light be with you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2018   #39
davidnewtonguitars
Family Snaps
 
davidnewtonguitars's Avatar
 
davidnewtonguitars is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Beaumont, TX
Posts: 1,392
It gives me some warm feeling that my favorite photographer now has the same camera as me! Congratulations Colton on getting something that, to me, has that "just right" feel.
I highly recommend the Canon 35mm f2 LTM, if you are like me, shy of Summicron money. Most of them have a slight "wobble" to the body, but seem to function just fine that way. I think one would suit your style of photography fine.
__________________
Leica M2 / 7artisans 35-f2 / Leitz Summitar
http://davidnewtonguitars.squarespace.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2018   #40
Swift1
Registered User
 
Swift1's Avatar
 
Swift1 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talent, Oregon.
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert blu View Post
Congrats for your M2, I'm sure you'll love your new camera and very important you'll be able to make excellent pictures!

robert
PS: when I bought my first Leica (preowned) having no budget for Leica lenses I used my LTM CV 35/1.7 with adapter...and I found it very good!

Thanks Robert. I'm pretty happy with my CV Skopar 35/2.5. The CV lenses are very good I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthetasmaniac View Post
Great to see you joint the M2 club Colton! I love this one in particular. As usual, your colour scanning is remarkable, even on pretty sad and sorry film...


I'd love to see some camera p*@n of the M2
Thanks Nick. TBH, you and your M2 have been an inspiration for me to get an M2 of my own
I'll try to post a photo of mine soon.
__________________
Colton

If you're gonna shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Ugly
My Flickr
My Website
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:31.


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All content on this site is Copyright Protected and owned by its respective owner. You may link to content on this site but you may not reproduce any of it in whole or part without written consent from its owner.