Leica a la Carte is a la Dead
Old 04-29-2018   #1
CameraQuest
Head Bartender
 
CameraQuest is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: over the hills from Malibu
Posts: 5,713
Leica a la Carte is a la Dead

Alas, the Leica a la carte program
where you would pretty much build your own custom Leica body
(for a price)
has apparently been cut off life support.

If you were about to make such an order, get it in quickly!

Hopefully the upset will be great enough
for Leica to affirm the close to dead program will be continued.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2018   #2
kshapero
Press the Shutter
 
kshapero's Avatar
 
kshapero is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida, USA
Age: 70
Posts: 9,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameraQuest View Post
Alas, the Leica a la carte program
where you would pretty much build your own custom Leica body
(for a price)
has apparently been cut off life support.

If you were about to make such an order, get it in quickly!

Hopefully the upset will be great enough
for Leica to affirm the close to dead program will be continued.
miss my a la carte M7 .85 so much. Always said I would get another,,, too late, now.
__________________
Akiva S.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero

Cameras, Lenses and Photos
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2018   #3
michaelwj
----------------
 
michaelwj's Avatar
 
michaelwj is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane AUS
Posts: 2,106
I always thought that the a la carte program was a way for Leica to keep making film cameras without really making film cameras. They could just make them as orders came in rather than making 1000 at a time. For them to close the a la carte system means a few things for me;

1. They are selling enough MP's and M7's to make them in bulk again. I doubt it. So...
2. The MP and M7 are soon to be discontinued.
3. The M-A is still being made in large batches. Or ...
4. The M-A will also be discontinued and Leica will no longer make new film cameras.

I unfortunately think #4 is the most likely outcome. I believe Leica may have made only two batches of M-A's (based on serial numbers), the last one being made a few years ago. I think once they're gone, they're gone.
__________________
Cheers,
Michael
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2018   #4
Archiver
Registered User
 
Archiver is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwj View Post
4. The M-A will also be discontinued and Leica will no longer make new film cameras.

I unfortunately think #4 is the most likely outcome. I believe Leica may have made only two batches of M-A's (based on serial numbers), the last one being made a few years ago. I think once they're gone, they're gone.
Ugh, I'm closing to my ears to such horrible doomsaying.
__________________
~Loving Every Image Captured Always~
Archiver on flickr
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2018   #5
shimokita
白黒
 
shimokita's Avatar
 
shimokita is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Japan, Tokyo
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameraQuest View Post
Alas, the Leica a la carte program where you would pretty much build your own custom Leica body (for a price) has apparently been cut off life support.
Do you have a source for that?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2018   #6
Jaymz007
Registered User
 
Jaymz007 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 42
How do you know that? I just checked Leica’s website and seems like they updated the Ala Carte program section with new Photos.
Plus I ordered one just about 2 months ago.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #7
ian_watts
Ian Watts
 
ian_watts is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwj View Post
For them to close the a la carte system means a few things for me;

.......
4. The M-A will also be discontinued and Leica will no longer make new film cameras.

If the rumour turns out to be true, it could simply mean that the à la carte programme is no longer worth the bother. I don't see that the closing of the programme necessarily means that Leica no longer finds regular film body production worthwhile. Anecdotally the MP is still in good demand (and, being presumably "between batches", is currently backordered at many dealers). The M-A still seems to be finding buyers (though I get the sense that it is no longer quite the flavour of the month it was a couple of years ago)

I'd wait for something more authoritative before jumping to conclusions.
__________________
Tumblr // Flickr // Instagram // ianwatts.co.uk
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #8
dave lackey
Registered User
 
dave lackey's Avatar
 
dave lackey is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 8,904
Winds of change?

Volvo just announced they will build only electric cars immediately.

Ford has dropped all cars from their model lineup immediately with the exception of the Mustang and some forgettable small sedan (whatever it is named).

Leica dropping a la carte? Another dream lost.

Mercedes dropped its vintage/classic/older car customers years ago. Try getting them to work on a 1995 W124... the techs don't know how, according to the service advisors.

And much more...



The good news is it doesn't affect me... I can't afford any of them anyway.
__________________


Dave
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #9
michaelwj
----------------
 
michaelwj's Avatar
 
michaelwj is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane AUS
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian_watts View Post

I'd wait for something more authoritative before jumping to conclusions.
But if we can’t jump to rash conclusions based on a rumour then what’s the internet for?
__________________
Cheers,
Michael
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #10
LukasB
Registered User
 
LukasB is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 50
Well, it seems odd. I can't think of a real reason that you would discontinue a Service (other than it no longer makes you Money.) Unless there were exclusive Builders who made the a la carte Models who Leica were no longer able to justify their Position, perhaps? I feel they would increase Cost before discontinuing the service. But who knows, Leica make questionable decisions.
__________________
M2, what else?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #11
Michael Markey
Registered User
 
Michael Markey's Avatar
 
Michael Markey is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Blackpool ,England
Age: 68
Posts: 4,150
I can't imagine that it's still an economically viable proposition
The numbers availing themselves of this service must be very small indeed .
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #12
Mackinaw
Think Different
 
Mackinaw is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: One hour south of the Mackinaw Bridge
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lackey View Post
Winds of change?

Volvo just announced they will build only electric cars immediately.

Ford has dropped all cars from their model lineup immediately with the exception of the Mustang and some forgettable small sedan (whatever it is named)........
Wrong on Volvo. They'll be building EV's and hybrids (which include a gasoline engine). They are not going 100% EV.

As for Ford, they'll be phasing out some sedans over a several year period. Not immediate, as you suggest.

Jim B.
__________________
My fancy-schmancy gallery:
http://snowcountryphotography.com

My RFF Gallery:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...user=1453&sl=m
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #13
sanmich
Registered User
 
sanmich's Avatar
 
sanmich is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,358
What about 0.58x and 0.85x finders?
__________________
Michael

Gloire a qui n'ayant pas d'ideal sacro-saint se borne a ne pas trop emmerder ses voisins (Brassens)

My site
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #14
dave lackey
Registered User
 
dave lackey's Avatar
 
dave lackey is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 8,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinaw View Post
Wrong on Volvo. They'll be building EV's and hybrids (which include a gasoline engine). They are not going 100% EV.

As for Ford, they'll be phasing out some sedans over a several year period. Not immediate, as you suggest.

Jim B.
Details, details... their PROGRAM is gowing into effect very soon. Not my news! It was in CNN Money last week... When the consumer buys the vehicles for each will take a handful of years, of course. I guess they are wrong?

Not to hijack this thread, it is all I will say about that. I am more interested in the Leica topic.
__________________


Dave
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #15
stephen.w
Registered User
 
stephen.w is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimokita View Post
Do you have a source for that?
I was going to ask the same thing. The link for the configurator is still working: https://a-la-carte-configurator.leic...definitions_UK

Of course the film M's are not the only cameras offered in terms of the a la carte program. I can see why Leica would abandon the digital side of the program (a slightly bespoke M240 seems a bad excuse to part with 5000 GBP where we stand in 2018).
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #16
splitimageview
Registered User
 
splitimageview is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,997
No worries, there is always camerworks-uk.com (Alan Starkie) who can customize any barnack or M (or even lenses) with options that Leica doesn't offer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #17
Mackinaw
Think Different
 
Mackinaw is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: One hour south of the Mackinaw Bridge
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lackey View Post
Details, details... their PROGRAM is gowing into effect very soon. Not my news! It was in CNN Money last week... When the consumer buys the vehicles for each will take a handful of years, of course. I guess they are wrong?

Not to hijack this thread, it is all I will say about that. I am more interested in the Leica topic.
Agreed, let's not hijack this thread. But forget CNN Money. Read the trade publication "Automotive News" if you want the real scoop on the auto industry.

Jim B.
__________________
My fancy-schmancy gallery:
http://snowcountryphotography.com

My RFF Gallery:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...user=1453&sl=m
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #18
BillBingham2
Registered User
 
BillBingham2's Avatar
 
BillBingham2 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ames, Iowa, USA
Posts: 5,908
Seems silly.

Why not extend to digital Ms and drop film bodies when availability drys up.

B2 (;->
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #19
Godfrey
somewhat colored
 
Godfrey's Avatar
 
Godfrey is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,147
I wonder what the profit advantage to the ala carte program is (or was, as the case might be) to Leica. There's a lot of cost overhead to such a customizable purchase program.

It's all academic and makes little difference to me in the end: My ala carte favorite Leica would be exactly what my M-D typ 262 is as I bought it, so there's no value to an ala carte order for my purposes. Now, supposedly, the M-D typ 262 is discontinued anyway ... but I'm not crying about it: I have mine, and there are enough new ones still in dealer and distributor hands that I could likely find another if I was so motivated. So now I have a limited edition camera ... think of the add to the collectible value!

I still don't need a film body replacement for my M4-2 either.

Such is the way of all manufactured products. They have a production lifespan. When it's over, it's over ... Just like us. The only difference is that production for any manufactured product can be restarted if there's enough interest .. and profit to justify it.

G
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #20
wjlapier
Registered User
 
wjlapier's Avatar
 
wjlapier is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimageview View Post
No worries, there is always camerworks-uk.com (Alan Starkie) who can customize any barnack or M (or even lenses) with options that Leica doesn't offer.
Add DAG to that option. And Kanto Camera.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #21
David Hughes
David Hughes
 
David Hughes's Avatar
 
David Hughes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwj View Post
But if we can’t jump to rash conclusions based on a rumour then what’s the internet for?

Exactly and we are supposed to add to the rumour and generally stir things up a bit...

Regards, David
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #22
sepiareverb
genius and moron
 
sepiareverb's Avatar
 
sepiareverb is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St Johnsbury VT
Posts: 8,300
I wonder what this will do the price of used M bodies with the 0.58 VF.
__________________
-Bob
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #23
Ko.Fe.
Kostya Fedot
 
Ko.Fe.'s Avatar
 
Ko.Fe. is online now
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: MiltON.ONtario
Posts: 7,420
Volvo makes real trucks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_Trucks
Ford makes pickup trucks and cargo vans.

We are looking for our next car to be electrical.

Leica... I can't afford any new one...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #24
wjlapier
Registered User
 
wjlapier's Avatar
 
wjlapier is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepiareverb View Post
I wonder what this will do the price of used M bodies with the 0.58 VF.
Might have to put in an order for a few for retirement.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #25
JeffNYC
Registered User
 
JeffNYC's Avatar
 
JeffNYC is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshapero View Post
miss my a la carte M7 .85 so much. Always said I would get another,,, too late, now.
I bet it was a beauty.

:-)

Jeff
__________________
currently shooting:

Leica, Nikon, & Fuji


Flickr Gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffcolen/
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #26
dave lackey
Registered User
 
dave lackey's Avatar
 
dave lackey is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 8,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko.Fe. View Post
Volvo makes real trucks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_Trucks
Ford makes pickup trucks and cargo vans.

We are looking for our next car to be electrical.

Leica... I can't afford any new one...
Yeah, me, too... saving up for the new VW Microbus (The I.D. Buzz... it is set to have 369 horsepower). But, the Leica a la carte is cheaper....

I would hate to see history changed at Leica... a la carte is such a signature product for a fine camera.
__________________


Dave
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #27
Greyscale
Registered User
 
Greyscale's Avatar
 
Greyscale is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fort Dodge Iowa
Age: 59
Posts: 4,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimageview View Post
No worries, there is always camerworks-uk.com (Alan Starkie) who can customize any barnack or M (or even lenses) with options that Leica doesn't offer.
Including installing titanium shutters.
__________________
my flickr

My RFF Gallery
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018   #28
Timmyjoe
Registered User
 
Timmyjoe's Avatar
 
Timmyjoe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,003
The Leica a la carte still allows you to configure an a la carte camera, although after configuration I didn't try to place an order because it's out of my price range. Didn't see anything on their web site saying the program is dead.

Best,
-Tim
__________________
http://www.timcarrollphotography.com

New Photo Books
Sturgis Stories
& Scenes From Sturgis
now available
  Reply With Quote

It's Worse Than That
Old 05-01-2018   #29
willie_901
Registered User
 
willie_901's Avatar
 
willie_901 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,319
It's Worse Than That

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lackey View Post
...

Mercedes dropped its vintage/classic/older car customers years ago. Try getting them to work on a 1995 W124... the techs don't know how, according to the service advisors.

...
Not exactly, Mercedes will deliver parts for any car... even pre-WW II cars. Of course, the cost is extremely high. So will BMW and Porsche.

Mercedes doesn't spend money to train techs on cars that are a tiny percentage of their service repair business. You wouldn't either. Independent specialty mechanics do this. When I owned a 1971 911 and used an independent shop that specialized in vintage Porsches. Most of the mechanics owned or worked on amateur vintage race cars. The shop worked on road cars to pay the bills. The Porsche dealer wouldn't even acknowledge my car existed unless I only wanted to order OEM factory parts.

But wait, it gets much worse.

Mercedes and Porsche are now offering subscription services. The customer pays a heft monthly fee and can switch cars models ever 60 days or so. Obviously this trend is Adobe's fault. I hope no one's head explodes.
__________________
Basically, I mean, ah—well, let’s say that for me anyway when a photograph is interesting, it’s interesting because of the kind of photographic problem it states—which has to do with the . . . contest between content and form.
Garry Winogrand
williamchuttonjr.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #30
dave lackey
Registered User
 
dave lackey's Avatar
 
dave lackey is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 8,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie_901 View Post
Not exactly, Mercedes will deliver parts for any car... even pre-WW II cars. Of course, the cost is extremely high. So will BMW and Porsche.

Mercedes doesn't spend money to train techs on cars that are a tiny percentage of their service repair business. You wouldn't either. Independent specialty mechanics do this. When I owned a 1971 911 and used an independent shop that specialized in vintage Porsches. Most of the mechanics owned or worked on amateur vintage race cars. The shop worked on road cars to pay the bills. The Porsche dealer wouldn't even acknowledge my car existed unless I only wanted to order OEM factory parts.

But wait, it gets much worse.

Mercedes and Porsche are now offering subscription services. The customer pays a heft monthly fee and can switch cars models ever 60 days or so. Obviously this trend is Adobe's fault. I hope no one's head explodes.
I hear ya!

Eight years ago, anyone could call Road Assistance, have MB cars serviced, order parts, and even be treated a bit nice no matter if one had a vintage or simply an older sedan. No more. Our service tech will not schedule work for us any longer because MB does not have parts for my wife's 1995 sedan. We are referred to Indie shops and they actually know what they are doing... but there is nothing special with that marque any longer and I speak from over a million miles over the years in their products.

Winds of change indeed.

We are lucky to have Leica with parts and service availability even though their products can be sketchy (sensors) and their service sucks (with half a year sometimes being required to fix a camera). Leica still treats customers as special... even charging extraordinary prices! just kidding... But the a la carte program is unique and I sure would hate to see that go away.
__________________


Dave
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #31
Huss
Registered User
 
Huss is offline
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Venice, CA
Posts: 7,712
I will make sure to place my Sofort a la carte order while I still can.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #32
Out to Lunch
Registered User
 
Out to Lunch's Avatar
 
Out to Lunch is online now
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 5,418
The invisible hand dictates that I should put up my pristine a-la-carte m7 for sale whenever the price is peaking...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #33
Godfrey
somewhat colored
 
Godfrey's Avatar
 
Godfrey is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,147
Hmm. My Mercedes-Benz SLK280 is a dozen years old, still going strong, and my indie Merc mechanic is a delight to work with—keeps it running like new. The dealership doesn't even want to look at me when I walk in the door, but what do I care? They were always xxxx in my opinion anyway.

The cars are—or rather, my car is—excellent, love it. I paid a pittance for it in 2016 and it should last me another decade or so.



Admittedly, it's not a 1995, but eh? Time will continue on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #34
Phil_F_NM
Camera hacker
 
Phil_F_NM's Avatar
 
Phil_F_NM is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Age: 43
Posts: 3,978
Snooze.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Leica alienated me as a working photographer years ago with their unreliable gear, inordinately long repair times and obfuscatory customer service. I guess I just didn't spend enough money, even though a new M9 was a lot of money to me. Not enough to be treated well.
When Leica finally swirls down the drain, I won't be sad.

Phil Forrest
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #35
wjlapier
Registered User
 
wjlapier's Avatar
 
wjlapier is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_F_NM View Post
Snooze.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Leica alienated me as a working photographer years ago with their unreliable gear, inordinately long repair times and obfuscatory customer service. I guess I just didn't spend enough money, even though a new M9 was a lot of money to me. Not enough to be treated well.
When Leica finally swirls down the drain, I won't be sad.

Phil Forrest
I didn't want to say this but my alacarte M7 was the last Leica I bought. Brand new custom made for me and there were various issues that had this thing in the shop more than I shot it. The MP I had previous same thing. Both cameras jammed--the M7 twice. DAG told me they use some cheap part in the advance mechanism but he fixed that for me. At that point I lost confidence in the camera and sold it. The one Leica M I had that was reliable I sold and regret it a bit, but I'm glad move on. I like the R bodies I have currently, so I'm still using Leica I guess--someone said they were actually Minolta--haha... Well, at least the 35 Elmarit-R is a bonafide Leica
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #36
ptpdprinter
Registered User
 
ptpdprinter is offline
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,682
The only a la carte option that affects shooting is viewfinder magnification. The rest is just cosmetics. Who cares? Does the world really need a custom Leica ostrich strap at a $160 premium? Will that make your images any better? Now, if they offered an optional 42MP BIS sensor, maybe.
__________________
ambientlightcollection.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #37
Sumarongi
Registered Vaudevillain
 
Sumarongi's Avatar
 
Sumarongi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 570
*The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.*
-- L. à la Carte
__________________
**Any feature is a bug unless it can be turned off.** (Daniel Bell Heuer's Law.)
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #38
dave lackey
Registered User
 
dave lackey's Avatar
 
dave lackey is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 8,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptpdprinter View Post
The only a la carte option that affects shooting is viewfinder magnification. The rest is just cosmetics. Who cares?
I do.... will never be able to afford one but I would love to do so.
__________________


Dave
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #39
emilsand
Registered User
 
emilsand is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameraQuest View Post
Alas, the Leica a la carte program
where you would pretty much build your own custom Leica body
(for a price)
has apparently been cut off life support.

If you were about to make such an order, get it in quickly!

Hopefully the upset will be great enough
for Leica to affirm the close to dead program will be continued.
Seriously? No source?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018   #40
dave lackey
Registered User
 
dave lackey's Avatar
 
dave lackey is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 8,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
Hmm. My Mercedes-Benz SLK280 is a dozen years old, still going strong, and my indie Merc mechanic is a delight to work with—keeps it running like new. The dealership doesn't even want to look at me when I walk in the door, but what do I care? They were always assholes in my opinion anyway.

The cars are—or rather, my car is—excellent, love it. I paid a pittance for it in 2016 and it should last me another decade or so.



Admittedly, it's not a 1995, but eh? Time will continue on.
Our cars (1995 and 1999) together are pushing a half million miles. Love that and they will easily last as long as I want to drive. I tend to agree about the dealers... the cars are remarkable, the marque has lost a lot of the positives, starting with their dealers, though.

Could not have more reliable, cheaper and enjoyable transportation. Have done the math consistently over the last few decades and they are a joy.

I will admit to dreaming of a 2005/6 SLK. I would love to have one and they are not only cheap but the engine is bullet-proof... same as my wife's 99ML with 300k miles. Just can't get rid of the ones she has... they are that good...I think I could sell both for maybe half of what a new Leica would cost!

Leica... I love them but can't begin to afford new ones or put up with the service issues.

So, I will keep shooting the X1, it has been quite reliable except for a few minor problems not requiring service. I use every single day. Something I wish I could do with an MP a la carte.
__________________


Dave
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:29.


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All content on this site is Copyright Protected and owned by its respective owner. You may link to content on this site but you may not reproduce any of it in whole or part without written consent from its owner.