Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Leicas and other Leica Mount Cameras > Canon Leica Screw Mount Film Rangefinders

Canon Leica Screw Mount Film Rangefinders For classic Leica Screw Mount Canon Rangefinders.

adapter problem
Old 08-27-2016   #1
scaevola

adapter problem

I hope somebody can help me with my search to a Canon B mount adapter. I spend hours on eBay, without any result. I want this adapter because on a Canon P I like to use Canon FD lenses.
If it is possible to connect those lenses in a different way, please tell me.

Old 08-28-2016   #2
View Range

I searched "Canon lens mount converter B" on e-bay and found two; neither is cheap. You have to use the " " in the search line to eliminate a lot of listings that really don't make the search that is entered. " " forces an exact match.

Old 08-30-2016   #3
farlymac
PF McFarland

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi(c)al_cam View Post
Of course there are workarounds possible; one could sacrifice a Canon FL or FD extension tube, and put a Leica thread on it. Depends whether or not you're a skilled tinkerer since the thickness of the whole thing should be exactly 13.2 mm.
Is that flange-to-flange, or end of thread-to-flange?

PF

Old 08-30-2016   #4
farlymac
PF McFarland

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Range View Post
I searched "Canon lens mount converter B" on e-bay and found two; neither is cheap. You have to use the " " in the search line to eliminate a lot of listings that really don't make the search that is entered. " " forces an exact match.
Ah, but one of them comes with a nice FL 19/3.5 accessory.

PF

Old 08-30-2016   #5
hilltime

To come up with one at a decent price, you'll probably just have to be patient. I got one about eight months ago after searching Ebay for a few months and even putting a Wanted Ad on this website. After finding one, a member on this website "flyingpalm" contacted me and said he had one for sale. he might still? Using a 19/3.5 FL Canon on 7SZ.

Good luck, I think I ended up paying $40.