Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Fuji X Series > Fuji X-100 Series

Fuji X-100 Series This forum is for fans of the rangefinder retrostyled Fuji X Series of digital cameras.

'Tele' Mode ON
Old 10-27-2015   #1
JHP

'Tele' Mode ON

How I wish there was a feature in the X100T for a 50mm frameline and crop, which doesn't require a bulbous lens adapter on the front. Or, I wish they would produce a tele (50mm) adapter lens that isn't so huge, I can settle for a drop in speed, 2.8 is fine if it cuts the size down.

I hoped there was a 'hack' for this, shooting with the TELE mode ON, without the lens adapter. It still produces a full 35mm FOV image in RAW, but adds horrible distortion correction to the JPG's & the RAW's, and doesn't crop. So that idea is out.

I have always been a 50mm shooter. And I wish like anything they'd produce a 50mm X100.

Anyway, not sure where I'm going with this, but just wanted to express my frustration.

MY BLOG

MP, M2, 28 ELMARIT V3, 50 LUX V2, 15 VC

Old 10-28-2015   #2
mabelsound

Fuji often adds new features in firmware updates, and now they're competing with the Leica Q...write to them and request this!

I like the tele adapter but agree it's very large.