Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Classic Film RangeFinders & Other Classics > Lomo / Diana / Holga / Pinhole /

Lomo / Diana / Holga / Pinhole / Dedicated to Lomo (NOT the same as Lomography) / Diana, Holga and Pinhole and photography. Not recommended for those endlessly obsessing over the sharpest lens.

My New Pinhole Blog
Old 11-21-2015   #1
JoeV
Thin Air, Bright Sun

My New Pinhole Blog

In the past, I'd posted numerous images and technical articles to the F295 pinhole photography discussion forum. Now, with its impending demise, some of the senior members have decided to each create their own pinhole-centric blog.

I started a new blog of my own, Obscure Camera. Take a look. I'm sharing this here on RFF for anyone interested in pinhole photography.

~Joe

Inventor of the Light Pipe Array
My Blog
My latest book

Old 11-21-2015   #2
esearing

good start and great images. I like the idea of a falling plate camera. For your wind issue I have seen a couple of different approaches, 1) Tie the camera down with rope,straps, and tent stakes. 2) I once saw a photographer using a foldable large light reflector as a wind shield while making the exposure, obviously only works if wind is behind or to the side. An umbrella would probably work too.

Old 11-21-2015   #3
robert blu
quiet photographer

Interesting! Pinhole is not my main genre but sometimes I like to play it a little bit!
robert

my quiet photographer's blog

My RFF photos and my albums on RFF

Old 11-21-2015   #4
02Pilot
Malcontent

Interesting stuff so far. I've dabbled in pinhole, always thinking I should use it more. I see you're in NM - I might be out that way in a month or two, so I may hit you up for some shooting location suggestions.

-Hunter S. Thompson
-
http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/