Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Gearhead Delights > Photo Accessories / Bags/ Meters / Tripods etc

Photo Accessories / Bags/ Meters / Tripods etc A place to discuss the delights of photo accessories, including bags, meters, tripods, filters, straps, camera cases, lens hoods, anything non digital that can make your gearhead life a little bit more enjoyable.

Old 04-23-2015   #81
burancap

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiemchacsu View Post
I currently have a Hadley Small and wondering if I need a bigger bag for laptop, clothes and cameras for a 1-3 days trip.
Today I decided not to bid on a Hadley Large Pro because the frequency that I use that bag is pretty rare.
In the end, it was sold for 300$ included a sp50. Link here if you care
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=271840122830
Well, the Hadley (pro, large, or small) is a bit narrow for that purpose, in my opinion. I sold off my large for pretty much that reason. Too big for the gear that I carry, but too small for purposes as you suggest. Instead, I have a bunch of the older Presstop style 225/335/etc. (wrap-around canvas hand strapped with a leather snap grip) for day tripping. Clothes, etc. drop in them and the smaller Hadleys, Leica, etc. bags get the gear.

Old 04-23-2015   #82
Darthfeeble
But you can call me Steve

I found the perfect bag, everything fit in it and was easily accessible, the only problem was that I couldn't lift it. I've gotten attached to the doctor's style bags. I have a couple Dr. Petrols and a no-name vinyl thing that I scored from the 'bay. Very good, but not perfect.