View Single Post

Old 06-11-2019   #28
Bingley

I use, and actually love, my little Fuji X70, which is kinda like the GRIII, and has an equivalent 28mm lens. I use the camera mainly indoors, taking pictures of "things," where getting close to the subject isn't a problem. Generally, I don't use 28mm to take photos of the same subjects that I normally use 35 or 50 focal lengths to photograph.

You are still shooting film and seem to want a pocketable camera (if purchasing the GRIII is an indication) with a focal length you feel more comfortable with. I've been shooting with an Olympus XA for nearly 40 years, and am still astonished by the image quality I get from that little camera. Yes, the RF patch is tiny, but in every other respect it's a remarkable camera (I now have two).

So a secret 28mm man you are Steve , how fun is that.

Tried to be more daring in seeing and shooting... guess I need to spend more time with it

Thanks Steve !

FS: Zeiss-ZM Planar 50 plus hood, Pentax MX, Voigtlander Ultron 40/2.0 SLII in Pentax K-mount, Takumar 100/2.8 and 35/3.5 lenses: See my ads in Classifieds

M3, M2, R2A, IIIc, IVSB2, & T, and assorted LTM & M lenses
Minolta XD11, Pentax ME Super, and assorted MD Rokkor and Takumar lenses, Rolleicord III, Rolleicord Vb, Rolleiflex Automat MX-EVS

My Flickr
My Gallery