View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012   #12
kiemchacsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipus View Post
Wow nice series. I particularly like #6 and #10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill58 View Post
Great job and better in B+W!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfish4570 View Post
6 is killer. looking forward to more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
Lovely place, #9 and #10 are my faves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuubL View Post
Been there two years ago. Lovely old city. Like your photos. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Trung,

I always enjoy the depictions of your country. In spirit, I consider it my second home because of my adopted daughter.
Thanks all you guys for seeing and comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by froyd View Post
Interesting series, I particularly like #10. However, your exposure seems to either be off or the scanning of the negatives is lacking. The few times I've shot BW400 I found high contrast situations (like the ones in your photographs) somewhat challenging.
I'm really understand your point, in fact I rated the film at ISO250 and quite like the results. I did adjust the level a bit to increase the contrast. BTW, I used an ORANGE filter and really like the effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jippiejee View Post
Would have been there this week, and have visited the Mekong Delta, but I'm in bed with high fever instead Enjoy your trip! I'll watch your pictures now instead of real travel... Keep shooting!
Oh it's a pity the you couldn't make it. I ought be there later, a must go destination in Vietnam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bonanno View Post
I got a bad haircut on Tran Phu before church service. I was not happy about that because I looked like a porcupine.
I am curious how you looked like, a picture might depict it better no? (if you don't mind of course!)

RF
F
photo essays: Hanoi | Hoi An | Ha Giang | Fish Market