View Single Post

Old 10-30-2019   #3
mpaniagua
Registered User
 
mpaniagua's Avatar
 
mpaniagua is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Age: 46
Posts: 1,127
Most likely, corrosion/dirt got further on the contacts. A flash could be discharged by firing it but I wouldn't really suggest to open up a flash if you are not familiar with this kind of electronics. Flash capacitors can really held some power on them and it could be dangerous. I would say hand it over to someone who is familiar with electronics or trash bin. Try pulling the contacts a bit further against batteries. Probably cleaning process flattened them and they are not having a full contact on battery.

Marcelo
  Reply With Quote