View Single Post

Old 04-17-2019   #5
Registered User
rjbuzzclick's Avatar
rjbuzzclick is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 398
It looks like one of the rail track guides for inside the body. Look at the inside bottom panel. There's one guide for each rail and they go on the outside of the rail and have a slot on the edge for the rail to slide through. They also might need spacers underneath them to line them up with the tracks on the bed. Spacers can be made from pop or beer cans if you need them and they're missing.

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me
  Reply With Quote