PDA

View Full Version : Pass the Camera project - first photos in gallery

RML
03-04-2005, 11:57
It took a few days but they're heeeere! I posted 4 (indeed, that's not 2 :) ) photos that I thought were worth posting.

I had quite some trouble shooting anything decent. I was not familiar with the camera, so much of my first roll was trial run. As the rules state that we can take about three days to shoot our shots, I had to rush. I felt rather under pressure and was unable to relax and see the opportunities. In the end I shot 2 rolls, and found only about 1-in-10 keepers (very poor score!). From those I selected the best (IMO) and posted them.

Check them out here: http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/805

The project has really taken off now, guys and gals!

Pherdinand
03-05-2005, 05:47
1 keeper out of 10 is not that bad, in fact. Remember, the big guys we all know about show us only their best - out of thousands of frames...

Darn, you got in front of me with your pics:) But i will transfer them NOW .

rbiemer
03-05-2005, 08:08
Wonderful pictures! You have set the bar very high for the rest of us in this project. I would quit my real job if I could get 1 out of 10 when I took photos :D GREAT stuff!
Rob

mac_wt
03-07-2005, 14:30
The travelling Canonet is now in Belgium. It allready has a roll of XP2 in it and tomorrow I'm taking it for a walk (if it's not raining cats and dogs). If all goes well it will go to Denmark on Thursday.

Wim

digitalox
03-07-2005, 15:52
Great shots Pherdi, RML you guys have indeed set the bar high!

o0dano0o
03-07-2005, 16:39
Good job you two! Can't wait for it to show up on my doorstep :)

don sorsa
03-07-2005, 18:00
Nice pics. I look forward to watching the camera go 'round the world and the pics that result. A very cool idea that is being imitated at the classic camera forum at photo.net The more the merrier!

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00BOgr

Pherdinand
03-08-2005, 03:07
Yeah
Finally, William Blanchard, the originator of the idea, sent his contact to me. HE'S IN! :cool:
So i've put him right on the list after wlewisiii, since they live in the same "neoghborhood" hehe
I have sent the new list around.
Wim (mac_wt), could you please print the new list and put it in the box instead of the old one, to avoid confusion? Thanks!!

mac_wt
03-08-2005, 04:02
Pherdinand, no problem, it's allready done.

Wim

peter_n
09-19-2005, 17:12
That pie & mash looks good! I don't 1/2 miss me old steak & kidney... :(