PDA

View Full Version : To the Seven Rolls in Seven Days participants ... a request!

Keith
07-22-2012, 02:47
To those who are regular gallery users ... as you start your developing and editing process etc you may feel like uploading some of your seven/seven images to the gallery. I probably will be for sure ... there's plenty of them after all! :p

You can still keep your three personal favourites aside for the thread starting on the beginning of August but please share some of your other efforts from the project in the gallery ... and if you do can you please tag them 7/7 so we know what we're looking at. :)

Mark A. Fisher
07-22-2012, 05:27
Terrific idea! Unfortunately, I don't have a clue as to how to go about posting anything to the gallery area, having never done that before. I'll see if I can't figure that out and get some things on line. I still have several rolls of film to scan before I reach that point, however!

And again, this has been an excellent project to be involved in. My wife & I just took inventory of my current film stash, and to my surprise I have more than 300 rolls waiting for me in the fridge! I think I need a "300 rolls in 300 days" challenge!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyones work in this challenge!

Mark

print44
07-23-2012, 00:08
Keith - glad you posted this. My work into the gallery has dried up completely as I didn't want to post either my three chosen images, or the also-rans. Will see what I can do later.

Keith
09-14-2012, 00:57
We're even getting spammers jumping into threads ... what goes on?

Sparrow
09-14-2012, 01:16
We're even getting spammers jumping into threads ... what goes on?

It says I'm young, dynamic and enjoy a challenge ... seems OK to me, but how do they know?

Keith
09-14-2012, 01:18
It says I'm young, dynamic and enjoy a challenge ... seems OK to me, but how do they know?

Good point ... one shouldn't complain.

:D